Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Which team should Lionel Messi go to? Or should you just stay in Barcelona? Good hands

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
As I said in another thread, I think that Manchester City is the best team for him to finish his career.

Another good option is PSG, but I don't know if the can afford his contract. Anyway, it's time for Messi to leave Barcelona.

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First i thought he will never leave Barcelona then the news came that he will go and now i read he stay until 2021. At the end it is all about the money and we all have to wait what really happens in the end.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I look at this situation from the other side, which club can afford Messi's salary? In my opinion, only Manchester City. Almost sure that he will not go anywhere, until the end of the contact.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think he will go to an England team!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He needs to go to Italy. Let him show his level in Italian football. And no matter which team, the main thing is not in Juventus

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First i thought he will never leave Barcelona then the news came that he will go and now i read he stay until 2021. At the end it is all about the money and we all have to wait what really happens in the end.

This is my friend, in the end Leo will stay at Barcelona because it is about money. They have already told Messi's father that if he leaves they will resort to justice and no one will want to play with the law!

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In my eyes to be honest you are just a disgraceful team if you pick up somebody who wont appear to training to get out of his contract.
And it s just a shame this overpayed millionairs really think they can do so (or in fact they can). Privileged ........ that totally lost any connection to reality where people are craving for jobs.
Don t know how you dont get an instant 3 year ban for such a behaviour. Bah!

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He will finish his contract as a gentleman.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
According to the current news he must stay another year in Barcelona, and after the end of the contract he will leave and sign with Manchester City for free. He tried to leave now but apparently it will not be possible.

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that in Manchester City, Guardiola is there.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All this drama is finally over. I don't know if the Barcelona fans are happy or not. But Messi is forced to stay for now.

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
outside mesi is already old and does not contribute much ......

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my opinion is that as a team leader, he should not have been the first to make statements about leaving the club. Yes, I consider the defeat to Bayern with such a score a complete failure . and in General, Messi likes to talk about leaving after various defeats. how many times has he left the national team ? if he did make the switch I think it would be Manchester city

shibdevvar

shibdevvar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona is everything for Messi, and Messi is everything for Barcelona both are made for each other.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wish Messi would be gone.
It would be cool to see him on a different team in a different championship.

astanamsfo

astanamsfo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Messi will not leave Barcelona.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is expensive for other clubs. So for now he will play in Barcelona.

B

BIGshark91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that this season is a last Messi in Barcelona

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He stayed in Barcelona, ​​but chances are this is his last year here.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
From his interview it was quite clear that Messi wanted a new challenge, Barca's officials made him believe it won't be a problem if this really will be what he'll decide to do and the fact that they pulled the sh*t with the 700 million clause was just nasty- that's not the way you treat a player that did so much for the club... I'm really curious to see how well will Messi play this season, will this be one of his worst season with Barca?! honestly I wouldn't be surprised if he'll just 'skip' this season...