Messi is the best player in the world?

Sinqui3526

Sinqui3526

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
As an Argentine, I am for me the best undisputed !!
What is the best player for you?

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi and Ronaldo are the best at the moment. Let's see what will happen next year.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best pure goal scorer sure ,best player ,I doubt it

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yep, no doubt about it. He is just the best in almost every aspect. Maybe shots from distance, head shots and penalties aren't his best strength. But rest of his strengths is just insane. Goals, assists, dribble, vision, key passes etc etc

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
well i'm brazilian but i think messi is the best of the decade nowadays, but before there were many players much better than him, the player between 2000 and 2010 had to play for real to be nominated the best in the world!

Sinqui3526

Sinqui3526

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi and Ronaldo are the best at the moment. Let's see what will happen next year.

Cristiano is a great athlete, but I don't know if he has Messi's natural talent

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cristiano is a great athlete, but I don't know if he has Messi's natural talent

ye, Ronaldo doesn't have a talent at all and Messi just sleeps on trainings.
Truth is they both work really hard, but I can agree that with some vision in your head you have to born. Some things you can't just learn. But Ronaldo has a talent too and there is no doubt about it.

olewerkrd

olewerkrd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment, of the playing players, Messi is the best, but I’m sure that no one can beat Ronaldinho

N

Nicely

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to support rising players, its no matter how big youre, one day someone is going to beat you

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course!! Messi is the best player in the world! No doubts about that! :):)

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, he is the best, and his results are amazing, but football is a collective game, and one player can't do all the work!

Sinqui3526

Sinqui3526

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ye, Ronaldo doesn't have a talent at all and Messi just sleeps on trainings.
Truth is they both work really hard, but I can agree that with some vision in your head you have to born. Some things you can't just learn. But Ronaldo has a talent too and there is no doubt about it.

Sorry but I misinterpreted my comment !! I did not mean that a Christian is not talented, on the contrary he is super talented. What I said is that a Christian trained a lot to become who he is and Messi was born with that talent.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In our world for sure, but I think he's the best in entire UNIVERSE :D:cool::captain:

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was the best in the world but today it is no longer.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
theres many good. best football player in the world is hard to tell nowdays, they getting old, messi and ronaldo.

J

jackw1425

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi and Ronaldo are the topmost player atm. For me, it has been very different players like Steven Gerrard, Ronaldinho.

P

pintib

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When you break it down to the "pure football" Messi is the best. I don't understand the Ronaldo-Messi-discussion at that point.
When you take all aspects in, it's not that clearly, but Messi is also the best in my eyes.

I like the Pique-quote that goes something like: "Ronaldo is the best human to play football, but Messi isn't human."

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody needs a team at football for me it is difficult to say there is a best player many world-class player out there

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, but why can't he play with Argentina?

I think he clearly is the best player. But he must feel awful because he couldn't win anything with argentina, even having so many talented players with him. Though it should be mentioned that people talk a lot about the possibility of him taking some of the decisions on the national team, be they who is the coach or who are the players. I have watched far too many such accusations not to believe that this might be true, and there is some evidence pointing in this direction. For instance, in Russia they scheduled a training session 11AM in the morning, they inform the press, everyone was there. Then, the coach, Jorge Sampaoli, shows up but there were only two players. After that bizarre scene AFA, their football association, sends a message to all the press core claiming the schedule was incorrect, and the coach was there only to check the pitch. Trouble is, he never even stood at the pitch, it looked like a teenager prank. And there were two players there to confirm that the event was probably communicated to them as well. I don't know what has happened, but it looked as if they were trying to make him look like a fool.

Last edited:
CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In their best years: Yes
But he nor the Best in the History neither will probably be in the next season.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one of the best :vollkomme

Gonmar111

Gonmar111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is a good player, he is intelligent, disciplined, but he needs to play as a team, put his shirt on his shoulder, in my opinion the team plays for him, that Messi is good at soccer, he is and nobody can argue, but for me he is not the best player.

J

janefoster

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
SG8

Steven Gerrard all the way!!!

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd say Messi is better than Ronaldo, but anyways they're old and their eras come to an end so I think soon the new talents will be discovered.