¿Messi best in History?

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
In my country, we dont know if Messi now is the best in the history, because we think Maradona can be too. We have a problem but of course we dont worry to much about it 🇦🇷 :p

bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
He is one of the hundred thousand players in 100 years, who made sure that soccer was beautiful.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Bro, without a doubt, Messi is the best player of all time. And your country is rightfully proud of both Maradona and Messi, both of the greatest, along with Pele, whose game I have not seen, but I tend to believe the assessments of his game from other prominent personalities. Leo deserved a family idyll and a beautiful serene game under the Sun in Miami. Now let the alien please the Americans with his game and prepare well for the upcoming Copa America Cup. He still has the power to surprise the world

drinker

drinker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my country, we dont know if Messi now is the best in the history, because we think Maradona can be too. We have a problem but of course we dont worry to much about it 🇦🇷 :p
Undoubtedly, Messi is one of the best. But it is simply impossible to say who is the best because it simply will not be an objective assessment.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I know only 3 football geniuses are Pele, Maradona and Messi. If you look at the years of their birth, you can see that football geniuses are born about once every 20 years. I hope that a new football genius has already been born and we get to see him play!:)

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No football player in the world compares to his King Pelé. To get to know him, just go to youtube and see his moves, which are rare and no player has managed to imitate him, he is the only one with 1000 goals scored.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It is difficult to compare the best football players of the eras because they were the best in completely different environments.
If we only look at argentina, I think maybe Messi is better than Maradona.
If it's the world, it's in my top five, but I wouldn't announce a winner because of what I started with.
So Pelé, Puskás, Maradona, Messi, Ronaldo are the best for me.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I was a Ronaldo fan , but Messi is the best , i saw it lately is way better than Ronaldo

Nelly404

Nelly404

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi is a genius, but comparing the legends before him is not certain that it is logical. Every age had a legend. Puskás, Pelé, Cruyff, Maradona..and thanks to God the names because they were ... thank you

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It's hard to make such a ranking, every era had its genius footballers, and Messi is definitely one of them and we could enjoy watching him in the last 15-17 years

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Before winning the World Cup of Argentina, I did not consider him a particularly great player. Yes, titles and victories at the club level are impressive, but this is FC Barcelona, not one Messi, an example of FC PSG. The World Cup put him in the rank of the great, but not the best. Cristiano Ronaldo was a leading player in any club where he played, and the European Football Championship is also a strong achievement.

seiya1989

seiya1989

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
If Messi is the best in history for me for a reason, the time he remained the best player in the world has not been achieved by anyone, he has been at the top of world football for almost 15 years, greetings

W

waynaldo009

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ronaldo #9 was the best for a short period. Messi as a career is the best of all time.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi is an effective footballer, in terms of goals and titles, but I preferred the footballers who were still playing and who did magic on the pitch and Ronaldo (R9) and Ronaldinho (the wizard) were like that.
For me they are the best of all time and one of my old favorites is Alan Shearer from his Newcastle days.

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
No football player in the world compares to his King Pelé. To get to know him, just go to youtube and see his moves, which are rare and no player has managed to imitate him, he is the only one with 1000 goals scored.
Pele is good, but you cant compare with Maradona or Messi. Maradona beats Pele with his simplicity

Barbeit0

Barbeit0

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Messi is an effective footballer, in terms of goals and titles, but I preferred the footballers who were still playing and who did magic on the pitch and Ronaldo (R9) and Ronaldinho (the wizard) were like that.
For me they are the best of all time and one of my old favorites is Alan Shearer from his Newcastle days.
Magic, in the sports, is allways the easy way to win, magic is not show, people wants to see the best, not a joker.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

i do not agree
Pele is the one and only forever

rgds

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I always thought that the attitude and personality make a great player greater. And Messi has always been a humble player.
So, IMO, he is just one more player that has achieved a lot of good things, but he stands out for who he is.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, Messi is the best of his contemporaries, an excellent player, but the best in history, I have my doubts.

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

KUN_AGUERO_KROOS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's such a shame that argentinians can't recognize Pelé as one of the greats because he is brazilian and black.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Even though Messi won the last World Cup , I don´t think so.Always the King first and then Maradona ,Messi ,Ronaldo Fenómeno....

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes i think currently messi is the best in the world

zer0ne

zer0ne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
In my country morocco we think pablo escobar is a historic:)

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have not seen Diego play, only videos, photos, documentaries have shown me what Maradona was as a player. Before Leo, there was no discussion. Messi can comment because I did see a lot of games and I have never seen anything like it. Both are extraordinary, each in their time.