hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
This reminds me of when Pele went to play for Cosmo, the US teams improved and even managed to qualify for the world cup, I'm sure they'll learn a little more

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don´t think so but there will be more attendance in the games especially when Messi plays.

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Messi is great, proud that he is Argentine

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think of Messi playing for the American League? Can the league change for the better?
Of course! That's what it's designed for, actually! Messi's move is a huge PR for MLS in general and Inter Miami in particular. Well, the fact that we all saw a world-class performance from Lionel in the first two matches is just confirmation that he is still #1 in the World! :cool::geek:

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What do you think of Messi playing for the American League? Can the league change for the better?
No, I don't think it's better if it doesn't change, but it's better to play after 1 player

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now there is a trend that popular players go to other leagues not for the sake of trophies, but for the sake of making money. The careers of many are coming to an end. Messi is no exception. The Champions League and UEFA are no longer interesting to them.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Now there is a trend that popular players go to other leagues not for the sake of trophies, but for the sake of making money. The careers of many are coming to an end. Messi is no exception. The Champions League and UEFA are no longer interesting to them.
Yes because Messi won everything which can be won already and he retired from the national team.
It's not unusual for older players to finish their career outside of Europe

S

satriyo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Of course it would improve it. Messi is one of the best players on the entire planet.

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm not sure that Messi will change the league for the better, but Messi will definitely make a lot of money. But he deserves it.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes because Messi won everything which can be won already and he retired from the national team.
It's not unusual for older players to finish their career outside of Europe
Definitely. But the fans would certainly like to see their idols playing in prestigious tournaments again. Such as the World Cup or the Champions League.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Definitely. But the fans would certainly like to see their idols playing in prestigious tournaments again. Such as the World Cup or the Champions League.
Yes sure but everyone reaches an age where it's simply not possible anymore to play at the highest level.
Messi ist incredible but he feels his age too.
Also he ended his national team career as world champion. Doesn't get any better than that :)
Even if he was to play another world cup and it will definetly be his last one.
But what if they don't win again ?
I understand his decision. He won everything there is to win and now he plays for fun (and retirement money, as if he would need it lol )

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think, this anyway is very positively and useful for moving and development football on the different continents and in the all world!

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think it's more about the money than the competition

olejean

olejean

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
He is already old enough but still remains the God of football.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The US soccer is having a great evolution. The US selection is playing better at international tournaments and the league is getting better to, so Messi of course will help to improve that league

M

marioedu60

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that he plays and I know that he will be a great contribution to football and to everything that the activity entails, both sports, commercial and institutional for the club. I think his decision was right and the consequences will be very important.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I watched Messi's goals in the American league. Amateur-level games, like weekend games between non-professional friends.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
i don't think one man can change a league, players have been going to america for a while but not much has changed

Anamembu

Anamembu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Lionel Messi is the best in the world

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The mls has a great room to improve, the usa is a country full of immigrants many from european and latin america countries which makes a potential of increase in viewers and messi´s arrival i think will accelerate this growth.

S

Sopt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
SI
Chips
Kind of a shame that he went to USA, he had 2 maybe even 3 more "eu" seasons in him if you ask me. Him scoring left and right in Miami is nice, but imo it proves more how bad the league actually is than how great Messi is (and he's most likely the best football player to ever step on the field).

Mantinhoo

Mantinhoo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LT
Chips
i'm not a big expert in the American league, maybe I'm wrong, but what's better for him here than in Europe? i think it came only for the money because in terms of playing UEFA is at the highest level in terms of the game.