Chips
Conor's will win. Donald makes money))

komar125

komar125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The fight will not be easy. If Conor is motivated like I think old Conor does it ahead of time. But after such a break and the last fights, quite average gives 60/40 chances

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Conor will easily win:wavey::fight:

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cerrone lost his last 2 fights convincingly to good strikers. Aggressive boxers seem to be his weakness and that would mean Mcgregor is the favorite. Donald has a kickers chance though. I am hoping for Cerrone to knock him out but I am not betting on it .

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I put $15 on Conor but now I'm starting to regret it!!

I'm doubting that he has enough power to affect Cerrone since he's a lot bigger than Aldo was!! :D:confused:

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not UFC fan, but I think Mcgregor won.
I think it will be an interesting match.

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Conner for sure, especially if it goes to the cards. Conner brings money into the UFC and if he loses this fight his career is basically over.

fan_diaz

fan_diaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Connor wins, I hope Cerrone Wins

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Conor should and probably will win. However with 18months out the cage, how rusty might he be? I just cant see cerrone beating Conor in stand-up, be a good fight to watch though.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Conor will win in 2\3 round

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in vain you are so holding on to Conor McGregor, I don’t think that he is in optimal shape, which can’t be said about the opponent, and I’m setting up for the Irish differently, most likely Conor will lose in the third round.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cerrone said he was going to fight on his feet(ie not take Conor down) which seems like a sure way to lose the fight.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cerrone lost his last 2 fights convincingly to good strikers. Aggressive boxers seem to be his weakness and that would mean Mcgregor is the favorite. Donald has a kickers chance though. I am hoping for Cerrone to knock him out but I am not betting on it .
Not betting on this one myself either. I think McGregor will win but I am a little bit bigger of a Cowboy fan. With Donald's legs and the time that McGregor has had off I just don't feel comfortable putting anything on this. It will also be interesting to see how Connor's new found sobriety will effect the fight as well.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
connor has not fought in awhile i take connor by ko

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Connor McGregor is one of the best athletes in the marketing sense. Therefore all want to earn on it and sponsors and UFC. It won 't be his last fight. The outcome: McGregor will win, perhaps even in round 1.

G

gazdagleszek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Opinion

Possibly McGregor but he needs to train very hard and not just trash talk as usually.

R

ronn6583

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bookmakers bet
Victory Conor 1.3 Victory Cerrone 3.7
It is unlikely that they were mistaken. Conor won't lose.
In addition, it is possible that Conor will challenge Habib after the fight.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will root for Cerrone the Cowboy since I am from Texas

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Conor

I would have to pick Conor for this fight. He just seems to be the best overall between the two. As we know anything can happen but Conor should prevail.

:boxing:

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how Conor won easily, waited until the morning to watch 40 seconds:hahaha::ciao:

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad I didnt stay up until 5am in UK to watch the fight, 40secs lol. First time I have seen a shoulder strike used successfully though, actually broke his nose with a shoulder. Fair play to Connor love to see him against Masvidal or Khabib rematch next.

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I knew McGregor would take it early. Cerrone is a notoriously slow starter, bad in big fights, and he is past his prime. Perfect setup for Conor to come back to the UFC. Those shoulder strikes were a great game plan!

Hope McGregor faces Gaethje next. Then the winner gets the winner of Khabib/Tony