WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
PSG's offer was too tempting. Reportedly Paris Saint Germain offered Kylian Mbappe complete control of the club’s sports project in a desperate attempt to keep him in France. PSG offered Mbappe to become the "project manager" from next season onwards, ie the possibility of choosing his own coach and teammate.
The contract was signed for three years, until the summer of 2025, and just for signing as a bonus Mbappe allegedly received 100 million euros and over 50 million euros in annual salary.
If I were him, I would hardly change the club given such a good offer from PSG.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
On TV a commentator of one of France's recent matches said that the country's president had a role in persuading him stay. Mbappe seems to be very important for his country and the league's image.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mbappe also received the starry sky with a little exaggeration.
The new coach is also likely to be chosen by asking Mbappe, and the two most likely to be heard are Zinedine Zidane or Christophe Galtier.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mbappe made a bad decision by staying in paris, having a huge future with real madrid where he could make history, but hey, it's his life and he is respected, good luck to him but he will always remember madrid as something he could achieve and not I take advantage

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kylian Mbappe is the swindler of the year, I don’t understand why everyone was so fooled. If you want to move to the royal club, you need to do it how they will treat him there later, and whether they need him in a year, the fans will obviously boo him.

JeLeuMic

JeLeuMic

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mbappe because he has a funny name hahaha. Just joking but he is indeed a better player.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The offers and the new contract, of course he stays, in 2025 he must go to another club, or even earlier if it doesn't work out in the new condition

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I understand the reasons that led him to stay, but I would like to see him play in the Premier League, neither PSG nor Real. (About the choice... Higher salary, participation in club decisions, world cup year, in his place I think I would do the same)

Alexey Shley

Alexey Shley

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Mbappe will stay at PSG. Recently I read an article that Mbappe and Neymar have disagreements in PSG, as they do not want to extend the contract with Neymar on the same terms and that they want to get rid of it in general. Neymar misses a lot of matches due to injuries, and he is not eager to recover. Mbappe offered a better offer, so Neymar seems to have a resentment about it.

Gritz18

Gritz18

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mbappe will stay at PSG. Recently I read an article that Mbappe and Neymar have disagreements in PSG, as they do not want to extend the contract with Neymar on the same terms and that they want to get rid of it in general. Neymar misses a lot of matches due to injuries, and he is not eager to recover. Mbappe offered a better offer, so Neymar seems to have a resentment about it.
Neymar's business falls, Jr, it's poker, because football has a lot to learn.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Mbappé will come to play for Clube Atletico Paranaense, the best team in Brazil.:ROFLMAO:(y)
look I think it's coming to flamengo
rio de janeiro lots of beach samba pagodes night out
and oh Mbappe signs with flamengo

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kylian remains at PSG, a multi-pass combination to knock out a lot of money from PSG, where Real Madrid was just a tool, in this scam, with Kylian's alleged transfer to Real Madrid, involved a huge a number of people, from relatives and friends to journalists and bloggers, Real was so confident in the transition that they did not have a plan B, or rather, Holland, but they told him go anywhere, you don't interesting to us, and in the end we found ourselves in front of a broken trough
PSG's financial conditions turned out to be better
look at these numbers
€300 million subscription bonus for contract renewal. In addition, under the terms of the new agreement, Kilian is due a salary of €100 million per year after taxes and the ability to dispose of most of his image rights

Real Madrid offer
a salary of €40 million per year and a subscription bonus of €150 million.

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Florentino Perez said no player is bigger than the club so maybe Psg will never win a champions league because he hands the project over to the player before it was Neymar now Mbappé.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
In terms of money earned, it's as if he had to choose between a Ford Fiesa and a Ferrari. 🤭😅💰💶💸

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
rather like Pogba,