May need 1 to Finish a FF league $10

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are in the mood to join another FF league then this is it. Right now I have 13 of the 14 people needed for this league. I may open it up to 16. PPR league , Returners have small value , Nothing to serious. kickers will either Make you or break you and Defenses have increased value to make them less of just an ordinary pickup. Draft is on the 3rd at 9pm EST as of right now. $10 to Join. First Come First Served. Payout is first- 91 and Second - 41 3rd gets $9 ..YES 9 Whole dollars so you don't even get your money back because you should have tried harder. Money can be transferred either through ACR or paypal. I do also accept tips so thank you in advance. If you're not a fan of Deep leagues I suggest you do not join if you're interested in playing in a deeper league to get experience then sure climb aboard. Just Message me for details and I will get you signed up on transfer. Money IIIIFFFFFF you manage to win with your garbage team can be transferred Either ACR or PayPal. Thanks for Reading , And Remember Andrew Luck and Lamar miller are going to have Great Seasons so draft em high