Is Max Allegri a good choice for Arsenal?

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Arsenal is a sad story over the last few years.

A club that fights to find its momentun in the Premier League. Emeri is a good coach, but I'm really surperised that he failed so miserably at Arsenal. As I see, Maximilliano Allegri is their primary target. I don't know if his philosophy fits Arsenal's squad. But again, they might want to experiment just as Tottenham with Mourinho.

What's your opinion about Allegri to Arsenal?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
In terms of speaking english Allegri isn't better than Emery ...

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think they already regret Arsène Wenger's departure and verry soon will implore him to come back at the team. At least with him as a coach, even if they don't win trophies, Arsenal was playing anually in Uefa Champions League. :icon_stud

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Allegri not coach for Arsenal. Allegri is more appropriate for PSG. And Thomas Tuchel for Arsenal

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Max is a great coach. But in my opinion he will be able to achieve a lot with Arsenal. This will be a good fun for both the coach and the team.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Arsenal are really full of S#!t....! 1-2 from Brighton....??

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like Arsenal 's problems aren 't just in coaches. If Allegri or another smart trainer is given freedom in Arsenal, change composition and establish a strong game. Chances may be, but competitors won 't wait.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, Allegri would be a good choice for Arsenal.But I think Arsenal,nowadays,has no chances at all to qualify for the next Champions League.Arsene Wenger should be back .At least ,with him as a coach,Arsenal used to play Champions League every year and now only plays Europa League.....what a pity!

B

BlessYouSoul

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For Arsenal to return to its best years, he need coach an appropriate . need a coach who has worked in many clubs and knows their weaknesses. need a coach who has enough trophies won behind him. Need the same as Arsène. Carlo Ancelotti is the best for the role of coach.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get big Sam in and give them a good old smack around the head. who cares about Arsenal

come on the foxes top 4 this year !!