Maurizio Sarri leave

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maurizio Sarri leaves Chelsea at the end of the season.Whatever happens Europa League final, again a coach change in Stamford Bridge.

What do you think is a good decision?

He deserved it one more season?

Who can come into place?

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One season isnt long enough to build your own team but it's how Chelsea work and it seems to be successful for them.I think the perfect manager for Chelsea has gone to leicester which is Brendan Rodgers. He is exactly who they needed to work with the younger players and he has worked at Chelsea before in the youth setup. He can also work under an owner like Abramovic who likes to have alot of input when it comes to making signings.My guess is they will now go for someone like Diego Simeone but maybe they might throw a curve ball and surprise people with their appointment.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
My guess is they will now go for someone like Diego Simeone but maybe they might throw a curve ball and surprise people with their appointment.

Simeone to Chelsea? That would be quite surprise ... But i still doubt that he goes to somewhere where he faces languagebarrier :cool:

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Simeone to Chelsea? That would be quite surprise ... But i still doubt that he goes to somewhere where he faces languagebarrier :cool:

Someone should take a gamble on Eddie Howe but i dont think that's Chelsea i can see him going to Tottenham in a year or two. When Manchester United or Real Madrid finally come calling for Pochettino.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is not only in Surry,Chelsea has no good CF like a Lewandowski,and I think we need to rebuild football to be more offensive than defensive!

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is not only in Surry,Chelsea has no good CF like a Lewandowski,and I think we need to rebuild football to be more offensive than defensive!

Chelsea have a two window transfer ban so you cant make any new signings this summer or in January you have to wait until next summer.So Chelsea really need a manager that can work with the young players this season.

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea have a strong line-up, a good team, but recently Chelsea is not a favorite in major tournaments. I hope it will return to its former strength

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
major loss for Chelsea, it's not the coach, and the player Eden Hazard. unfortunately, after the departure of Diego Costa, and did not appear forward leader. I think strong squad and star players are more important than the coach because they are really strong trainers are very few and hardly Chelsea subscribe for supertrainer.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
God, guys,this is the news. Frank Lampard is gonna be Chelsea's new head coach,and this is gonna be really cool. I hope old Frank can breathe new life into Chelsea.

B

briandaniel0532

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sarri is a great coach

Is a Bad news if he leave Chelsea

Wait, Lampard is coach ir Chelsea or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread is older Brian, when Sarri was still Chelsea coach, now Lampard is at Chelsea and Sarri is at Juventus. I don't really like Sarriball though, Juventus just doesn't paly great football, they don't create enough chances, Ronaldo doesn't have enough opportunities to score, it's all just so static and sideways football.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sarri does not fit Juventus, I said it at the beginning of the season:eek:

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like Sarri,in my opinion he is nothing special,there a lot better manager then him,maybe i wrong,but in my opinion he will leave Juventus very soon.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea have too much ambition, they want everything and right away the team cannot build the game so fast they have already started to work out, in my opinion it was necessary to extend for the season.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
High pressure today, no results they change coach right away.
One year is enough to build a team. Maybe not a important title but a consistant team is enough. If the coach is on the right track the fans will support and directors will keep him most of the time.
Big teams, big responsability, big money and huge pressure for results.
Cheers,
M.D.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this is the right decision. But whom to put in for a replacement. This is the most important question.