Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi everyone.

Anyone know or tried matchbetting. I have seen some videos on YouTube suggesting its practice. It is a scam, is it legal?

From already thank you very much.

Greetings from Buenos Aires.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Are you talking about sports betting? I sometimes bet on tennis when I watch matches to make it more interesting. In my country, this is legal.

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you talking about sports betting? I sometimes bet on tennis when I watch matches to make it more interesting. In my country, this is legal.

Matched betting

Matched-Betting (also known as "cleaner") is a technique that allows you to generate profits through the use of betting bonuses offered by bookmakers. It is generally considered a risk-free technique since it has mathematical bases. The earnings are usually 85% + of the bonus amount. It has been extended in Spain and Latin America since 2018 and has become one of the most used methods by university students to win online.
In order to perform Matched Betting, it is necessary to receive a betting bonus and have an account at two different bookmakers. When the bonus is used to bet, the second bookmaker will be used to hedge, so that the random risk is canceled. Whatever the outcome of the game, there will be a winning bet and a losing bet.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmm this sounds very interesting to me ... … before I have always just gone with the emotional side of things ie. who I would like to win .. who looks like a favorite, or whatever I get a feeling about … and for the first time recently I have been trying to figure the mathematical side of things … this gives me something new to explore and I will have to check this out …. thanks for posting ….

geitenkamper

geitenkamper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if the bookmakers knows you are playing bonuses against eachother, they will close down your account.
Yes its profitable, but you need some knowledge and much time.

there must be 50 reliable bookmakers, which accepts players from my country, with deposit bonuses up to $3.000,- together or even some more.

With some time and knowledge you can make at least $2.000,- out of it.

But only for new players.

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars