Masks and Sport

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Given the UK is potentially going to make it compulsory for children to put masks on in school I think it is only right that super rich footballers who gain more out of the system than anybody else wear them too.

Given we know masks have no impact on oxygen levels whatsoever any players who refuse should be immediately sacked and banned from the league.

It would be quite funny to watch them playing with masks on, and I'd likely take more interest in the game as a result :)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
If you think they are going to wear masks while playing/training then maybe you'd come back to reality :bebored:

Most athletes do wear masks but they do it when they arent training or competing obviously :rolleyes:

I'd imagine even you do some sports and i doubt you are dumb enough to do them while wearing a mask lol ...

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In game sports, the mask will not help, because it is a contact sport. And how to absorb a mask for example to swimmers? I think it is impossible, sport with masks is impossible.

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They are high performance athletes who need higher amounts of oxygen (breathing using a mask will never give you the same amount) both for their physical condition and for the effort they make on the field/court. So I think they are not likely to use it while training or playing.

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you think they are going to wear masks while playing/training then maybe you'd come back to reality :bebored:

Most athletes do wear masks but they do it when they arent training or competing obviously :rolleyes:

I'd imagine even you do some sports and i doubt you are dumb enough to do them while wearing a mask lol ...

I have seen many people riding bicycles with masks on they seem completely fine. If we are to truly get rid of the virus then masks should be used at all times.

O

OnitheCroc

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
comedy

I would prefer to see them wearing comedy masks like ET or scream he he

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I have seen many people riding bicycles with masks on they seem completely fine. If we are to truly get rid of the virus then masks should be used at all times.

So would you go to swimming, riding a bicycle or doing whatever any other sport while wearing a mask :damnmate:

Ofc you may be naive enough to do that but clearly wearing a mask while training or actually competing will be disadventage eventually and it is doesn't matter whether you are proffessional athlete or sundayleague footballer ...

Maybe i'd visit your country then cause here (and in finland) i have yet to see any jogger or cyclist who wears a mask :hmmmm2:

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So would you go to swimming, riding a bicycle or doing whatever any other sport while wearing a mask :damnmate:

Ofc you may be naive enough to do that but clearly wearing a mask while training or actually competing will be disadventage eventually and it is doesn't matter whether you are proffessional athlete or sundayleague footballer ...

Maybe i'd visit your country then cause here (and in Finland) i have yet to see any jogger or cyclist who wears a mask :hmmmm2:

Haha sorry I was just being silly . Of course I would not do this, but I have seen it. My impression is that people are falling in love with masks partly because they are ashamed and what to hide when out in public.