March Madness

ComfyPanda

ComfyPanda

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all, it's March Madness time! I was curious how many people here follow college basketball, or at least the NCAA Tournament.

Personally I only catch a couple regular games each year, but always watch the tournament as much as possible. My alma mater isn't in this year (Minnesota) so I'll be rooting for my sister's, go Hawkeyes!

For any that do follow, do you follow all year long, or tune in just for the tournament? Got any predictions or bets lined up? Are you rooting for any particular team? Let me know!

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a rabid Zag, I love the march madness, this year seems like the most exciting tourney yet. I cant remember this many upsets. Tonights game vs USC should be a very difficult match-up for the Zags. I still think the Zags will win but if I was forced to bet I think I would take USC with the points and the under. I expect it will be the toughest test of the tourney for Zags so far.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the Zags should get by UCLA, if they do Baylor or Houston should be an amazing final game.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gonzaga is finally breaking through

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Gonzaga will win the championship

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What day will the final be? Every year I watch, but this year because of the pandemic, did I forget?

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
lets go zags and bears

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
lets go zags and bears

At least around here that is what everyone has been waiting to see is Baylor and the Zags. So if we can just keep Morrison from crying and Baylor holds up their end- we get it.

Fun fact- 2 of Baylors coaches played for Gonzaga.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What a game, that will go down as one of the greatest games in history. UCLA saved their best game of the year for the Zags and the Zags needed overtime and a buzzer beater to beat them. Adam Morrison has only tears of joy now.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was a great tourney, Baylor really took the Zags to the woodshed, but I expect the Zags will be back next year stronger than ever. They should have the #1 recruiting class and 1 or 2 big time transfers.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really thought Gonzaga was going to win last night. They were flat but congratulations to Baylor for beating them and winning the title.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Burn for the zags in the championship game ,losing their only game of the season when it counts the absolute most