Maple Leafs season is going to be interesting.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know Joe Thornton ,is going to bring some good, leadership to the Leafs this season. Wayne Simmons , going to bring toughness, with what I believe we need. I know Thornton is old, but we could use him, in front of the nets, he can also grind in the corners. I can't wait to see , how Leafs are going to be this season. Most of the times, we have acquired , other players some worked out , some doesn't. It is going to be exciting ,to see what they bring to the team.

belizebum

belizebum

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
Been a Leaf fan for as long as I can remember. Got to meet Darryl Sittler, my fav player.

Still trying to figure out when the season starts as everything is completed messed up this year.

Hopefully, they can win a Cup before I die.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think new season starts in first week of jan and they are going to try and play the entire 82 game season. It will be a really condensed season so there will be a lot of luck involved in that the teams with the least injuries will prevail. The training of the players and age of players (since young players tend to get hurt less) will be even more important than usual--as well as having at least one good back up goalie since there will be many games on back to back days.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion, the Maple Leafs need to get past the first round of the playoffs otherwise the future of the team has to answer huge questions about where they go from there.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are right, that's what I hope for this season coming. With these old tough players , they will help the team, get passed first round. In my opinion I just think , this might do it. I know others might not think so. I am hoping this is what they need.

J

Jackmagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Been a Leaf fan for as long as I can remember. Got to meet Darryl Sittler, my fav player.

Still trying to figure out when the season starts as everything is completed messed up this year.

Hopefully, they can win a Cup before I die.

I got to meet Darryl Sittler way back in the 70's at Centennial park. Our high school was there for the Ontario track and field meet and he was there doing the Canadian Superstars competition. Thanks for triggering that memory:beerglass

J

Jackmagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just wish hockey was back but alas...going to be a long winter without it :(