Manchester United doesn't need Mourinho. Mourinho's shame.

Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last games led by Mourinho, I don't recognize Manchester. Game at all there is no. The best team plays domestic football. Crystal Palace 2-0 Manchester United? That kind of nonsense? Crystal Palace 2-3 Manchester United! Already good. But at what cost? Where are you - sir Alex Ferguson?

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I understand your frustration! But I think that JM will remain at least until the end of the season.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the problem of MU is not in the coach, but in the players themselves. They simply do not have the instinct of murderers. And where necessary, the players do not put their best in the full force. They lack a serious leader on the field. Pogba is not a leader.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
showed the character of Champions and won nice comeback GGMU

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last games led by Mourinho, I don't recognize Manchester. Game at all there is no. The best team plays domestic football. Crystal Palace 2-0 Manchester United? That kind of nonsense? Crystal Palace 2-3 Manchester United! Already good. But at what cost? Where are you - sir Alex Ferguson?
in my opinion, you with became too choosy. United won an European League - a trophy, on the second place in premier league where City out of competition in this season. still in 8 of the best in a Champions League.
and as for a beautiful game, Tottenham plays brightly attacking football and didn't achieve anything in England and Europe (they were many years favourites of an European League and didn't win it).

Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you recall how many trophies Manchester United won under the leadership of sir Alex Ferguson, now, based on the mood and the game as a whole - the club has no coach. Hence and there is no meet the game. Star players there and a lot of them, and no leader. But I'm worried about the club. And my opinion - Mourinho does not need Manchester.

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mourinho is a great manager, he will fix utd soon

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
since Ferguson has retired, manchester udt is not the same team, with Murinho or without Man i think the team play is nt playing the same football.Bring Alex Ferguson back !!!

A

asalco94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since the departure of Ferguson, the Manchester was a team without direction, had nothing of prominence, with the arrival of Mourinho, recovered some of it, it is true that his style of play does not please many, but is second place tournament, we are going to see this weekend, as it is against Liverpool FC.

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that the game against Liverpool and Sevilla will be very important. And if Mourinho wins in these meetings, two victories, then the capricious fans of the MU will be satisfied ... for a while. ;)

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don´t know why Mourinho is so high valuated. He is a good coach but not World´s top. Manchester should fired him and get another one.

Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Are you happy with the game? Yes, the most evil Derby! Victory!!! And the game? Where's Mourinho's job? Viva Manchester United! Mourinho's shame.

W

williamcafferkey

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
have to say very happy with the result against Liverpool.... and geuss what we did it without are 100 million pound man paul pogba...we would be lucky to sell him for 1 million let alone 100 hee is seriously over rated in my opinion

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Pogba is seriously over rated. MU is much better without him.

jingler

jingler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a fan of Liverpool. Liverpool deserved a draw in the game with the MU. not this time. :(

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why was Pogba released?
1 : 2 is a shame:(

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
down goes man utd sevilla advances anther epl team goes down

Egorov Alex

Egorov Alex

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Excuse me. The browser automatically made the translation. Yes, I wrote on the emotions of a bad game and absolutely careless work of a bad coach: "Mourinho is a very bad coach and he spoils the game of the best club!"

nopainnogain

nopainnogain

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mourinho needs to go back to portugal and be the Benfica's coach.He's so full of himself!Maybe going back to his roots can help him to be the coach number 1 again.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mourinho is a great manager but his style does not suit Manchester United

He could win a World Cup with Italy

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He's tactic is just park the bus and pray for the best. It so boring to whach it.