Manchester City will be the winner of the Champions League 2019

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the final of the Chamoions league will be between Manchester City and Barcelona ... and the champion will be Manchester City, what do you think?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I think the final of the Chamoions league will be between Manchester City and Barcelona ... and the champion will be Manchester City, what do you think?

I don't mind about this scenario if this means that they don't win league :cool:

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't mind about this scenario if this means that they don't win league :cool:
Manchester City is the team that improves this playing on the planet, Guardiola has created a killing machine

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think one of the favorites to win the champions, has a great chance the City is among the top three of this edition, but I'll be rooting for Juve

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think one of the favorites to win the champions, has a great chance the City is among the top three of this edition, but I'll be rooting for Juve
I think Juve does not move on to the next phase

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester City beat Barcelona...good joke.

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also City better enjoy this year since they are facing a potential life ban from the Champions league

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Man City is very cool this season. I think Manchester City will win the Champions League.:eek:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City is already time to reach the Champions League final and to prove the status of superclub. at the moment, the final Barcelona and Manchester City seems the most anticipated and the most intriguing, but everything can do happens, even that both teams won't reach the final. anyway we are waited by stunning matches at all stages of the tournament.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Tottenham win in the new stadium

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes. Manchester City is among the 2 favourites to win the Champions League title this year.

After a slump, it seems they are back to good performances. They have quality players, they can win the title.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ill be happy i have them in futures bet on them i hope so

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don t think Man City can win Champions this season...maybe Barca or Juve

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one can tell for sure, but they are doing well this season, Ofcourse we shouldn’t forget about the other teams because they are really strong too. My favorite is Barcelona so I hope they win, but maybe City will be one of the finalists.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s very possible Manchester City is showing very good football this season.:burnout:

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have the necessary potential, I sincerely hope the final is between Barcelona and Manchester City, if not become a football miracle most likely so will is still not underestimate the other teams and they are sbosobni to play the final.

FernA9ndo

FernA9ndo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
M. City are at least on QF and favorites to win vs Tottenham.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think they will win again,experience will not allow them to do it,last season was as they dominated almost everywhere and lost to Liverpool with a Bang,I think the same history will repeat itself!

Daymo90

Daymo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They can win the treble as long as they lose the prem title and Liverpool win it.
Rather Liverpool won the prem and champ though.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not. MC maximum will reach the semi-finals.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aguero penalty was crucial, very important victory for Tottenham definitely, but anyway I think City will give everything and eliminate Spurs ..

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course not!The champion will be anyone just not an English club:cool:

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus is gonna win champions league this season

I dont think the final will be between manchester city and barcelona because Juventus with cristiano ronaldo are gonna be in the final ad of course they are gonna win the champions league this season.

Barcelona or manchester city, one of them could be in the final they are good teams but at the end juventus and cristiano are gonna win and it wont matter the other team.

N

nellorossi83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think city will be the winner yet??

Winner Poker