Man City face a new challenge

Mazembe

Mazembe

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
NA
Chips
It has been confirmed, Rodri will miss the remainder of the season. Such a huge blow considering the fact that he has been thier best player by a mile. Arsenal fans were celebrating and laughing, that's not good sportsmanship.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240925-032117.jpg
    Screenshot_20240925-032117.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 0
D

davids01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PK
Chips
It has been confirmed, Rodri will miss the remainder of the season. Such a huge blow considering the fact that he has been thier best player by a mile. Arsenal fans were celebrating and laughing, that's not good sportsmanship. fastest car in cpm
It's unfortunate to hear about Rodri's injury, as he's been a key player for the team. While it's natural for rival fans to react, it's important to remember that sportsmanship means respecting the game and the players, regardless of team allegiance. Wishing Rodri a speedy recovery!

Mazembe

Mazembe

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
NA
Chips
It's unfortunate to hear about Rodri's injury, as he's been a key player for the team. While it's natural for rival fans to react, it's important to remember that sportsmanship means respecting the game and the players, regardless of team allegiance. Wishing Rodri a speedy recovery!
Facts, it's disgusting to see professional(Arsenal) players and fans celebrate his injury. I have to say, alot of players are getting injured recently

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Manchester City will be doomed to relegation if they lose the "process of the century''

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
According to the information, the footballer's market value is €130 million.
Crosses heal for 4-8 months. Somewhere in March-April I should already be training.

It's a pity. The best defensive midfielder. I wish him a speedy recovery. It's a pity. The best defensive midfielder.

Mazembe

Mazembe

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
NA
Chips
According to the information, the footballer's market value is €130 million.
Crosses heal for 4-8 months. Somewhere in March-April I should already be training.

It's a pity. The best defensive midfielder. I wish him a speedy recovery. It's a pity. The best defensive midfielder.
Great bro. We keep it moving, it will be interesting to see who City bring in to replace him, or they might just stick with Kovacic

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Despite the fact we won´t see Rodri the rest f the season,Manchester City still can win both the UCL and the EPL .They have a great coach and many good players to make it real.