Making sports bets?

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, a few weeks ago I started making sports betting during the World Cup football, won and lost a few dollars.
Now started betting on other sports, and gives a different view live sports, for example, a very boring sport baseball flavor, but now I'm taking bets, I get excited to see the team win.
I hope to continue betting and earn a few dollars, unlike poker
You do not have to spend hours sitting to earn a few dollars, and near the big prizes, lose with AA.

GL.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, a few weeks ago I started making sports betting during the World Cup football, won and lost a few dollars.
Now started betting on other sports, and gives a different view live sports, for example, a very boring sport baseball flavor, but now I'm taking bets, I get excited to see the team win.
You do not have to spend hours sitting to earn a few dollars, and near the big prizes, lose with AA.

GL.

I played a lot of poker and I won a lot of money....I made sports betting....I lost some money. For me poker is much better option moneywise. In poker the knowledge sooner or later brings money on long term....sport is highly unpredictable and needs much much more knowledge than poker.
Making bets for fun and with money you wont miss when you lost is ok. Very few ppl can say that they earn money on long term by betting. ;)

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I played a lot of poker and I won a lot of money....I made sports betting....I lost some money. For me poker is much better option moneywise. In poker the knowledge sooner or later brings money on long term....sport is highly unpredictable and needs much much more knowledge than poker.
Making bets for fun and with money you wont miss when you lost is ok. Very few ppl can say that they earn money on long term by betting. ;)

Many bookmakers and even poker rooms offer such an opportunity as Freebet. Sometimes they can be obtained as a prize in poker tournaments (no, pokerstars does not). Usually a small amount of 5 or 10 dollars - you get only a net gain according to the rate coefficient. Or you will not lose anything if you lose. A good way to train in bets on money, before risking your own amounts. :)

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

If you think sports betting doesn't have the equivalent of getting a bad beat with AA on a tournament bubble, then you've got a lot to learn about sports betting :p

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the mistake most people make is looking at the odds TOO much,,,just pick who you Know is going to win.Simple as a pimple.:D

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very true both are a grind but if you put in work in the long run youshould see profits

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's complicated. I used to think so too that put everything and won :) but it is not so . be careful

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

GL.
This is a smart way to earn money.I bet sometimes too but my bets are litle quantities of money.

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

GL.

I find that when you bet on either win lose or draw odds are only roughly and I mean rough 33% percent in your favour so many favourites in world cup lose ammje good luck with your bets everybody certainly need it at times.:)

Last edited:
OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the mistake most people make is looking at the odds TOO much,,,just pick who you Know is going to win.Simple as a pimple.:D

images

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try it some week,,,pick the winners ONLY for a week.(no cash bets,just pick)Anyone can pick at 60% and up,Anyone. :damnmate:

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars