LSU or Clemson ?

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok the field is set and now it will be LSU & Clemson playing for the National Title.

Who do you think will win it all?

From watching both games yesterday I would put my money on LSU.

Your thoughts ?

D

digdug0037

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the way that young man at LSU is playing QB its hard to imagine anyone beating them. With that being said, I also believe Clemson is playing with a bit of a chip on their shoulder. They both have great players and good coaching, it will likely come down to who makes less mistakes. I will be pulling for Clemson for no real reason other than the fact I would like to see someone besides the SEC win it. I am a MIZZOU Tigers fan and they are SEC but its been the same old some and dance with the SEC for years. I wouldn't put any money on Clemson though.

callmeXer0

callmeXer0

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a bet with a co-worker that LSU would win by more than 10 points. Crazy, I know! But it's only for a meal. My gut says it will be a closer game than expected. I've seen flashes from Clemson that causes concern, but in all I think it will be a good game. LSU takes it 45-27

L

Luvulongtime99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big part of me thinks the line got bet up to much. I also don't really see it dropping much seems there is still plenty of LSU action. If I start seeing 6 or better might play Clemson and sprinkle a small amount on moneyline as well.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be pulling for Clemson for no real reason other than the fact I would like to see someone besides the SEC win it. I am a MIZZOU Tigers fan and they are SEC but its been the same old some and dance with the SEC for years. I wouldn't put any money on Clemson though.
Clemson has won the national title 2 out of the last three years and the ACC has won 3 out of the last 6 dating back to 2013. Yeah the SEC won 7 in a row before that but Clemson winning three of four feels like more of the same old same old than LSU winning for the first time in I think 12 years.

I made a bet with a co-worker that LSU would win by more than 10 points. Crazy, I know! But it's only for a meal. My gut says it will be a closer game than expected. I've seen flashes from Clemson that causes concern, but in all I think it will be a good game. LSU takes it 45-27
Closer than expected but LSU wins by 18? The spread is only 5.5 points. I am personally with you I think LSU will win by double digits but I don't know about 18, could be though, I wouldn't put anything past Joe Burrow right now and the defense has shut down two pretty good opponents the past two games.

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would put my money on LSU too, the line is Clemson +4 or +5 I believe

But it is hard to bet against defending champs and Trevor Lawrence

I say sit back and enjoy the game.. this is a coin flip

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Clemson Tigers. Better coaching staff. Cu wins by 14+

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all points to LSU. Offense, Defense, special teams, Best QB in college, #1 pick in the NFL BUT Clemson does NOT lose these kind of games. They are built for championships. Give me Clemson Money Line and the points please

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This has been an excellent game so far. Both quarterbacks are showing out I think both will be NFL greats. Still pulling for the tigers though. :D