Lokomotiv Moscow)

gunit

gunit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lokomotiv strives for the championship in the Russian Football Championship, deserves the championship?)

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it's good enough, but it would be great to show a good game in the Europa League ! Yes go further is almost impossible, but to give a great fight in the return game in Moscow was just perfect. And maybe even make a small football miracle and win at the Arsenal!

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good day. I don't think so. They are too lazy to become winners

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it's good enough, but it would be great to show a good game in the Europa League ! Yes go further is almost impossible, but to give a great fight in the return game in Moscow was just perfect. And maybe even make a small football miracle and win at the Arsenal!

with the London Arsenal playing CSKA Moscow and not Lokomotiv.
that kasaetsya topic that with great verity can be said that they will be champions in Russia this year, an energetic team.

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Spartacus is they are now a very tight competition, however the engine has one game in hand. if Spartacus will play as he played yesterday, he has every chance to become a champion

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with the London Arsenal playing CSKA Moscow and not Lokomotiv.
that kasaetsya topic that with great verity can be said that they will be champions in Russia this year, an energetic team.
Hi! Yes, I would like to add to this topic that why the champion of Russia on football in the European tournaments can not show the beautiful game! Last year's Spartak champion did very poorly in big European tournaments! Why so it turns out that the champion of the country who won all in the country, can't adequately prove in the international tournament! It turns out that the General quality of games of the championship are quite weak? Champion of the country can not get to play even in the Champions League group?

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Big games vs CSKA Moscow, its gonna be tough

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I totally agree. Our russian football teams can show nothing but scandals. There are good players in different local teams, but they don't guve them a chance to porticipate in really important tournaments.

maksimoff666

maksimoff666

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
locomotive

Yes locomoti handsome but Spartacus I was very upset to lose to Ahmad 1:3 is just a horror, in General, the beginning and the ending of the championship completely failed