Liverpool x Real Madridi what final will my friends have?

EDSON 138

EDSON 138

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It will be the rematch for Liverpool they will enter very bitten to win this final.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A totally unpredictable contest. I think Liverpool would be the favourites, but Real Madrid have a magic in the UCL that you can never discard them.

If I had to bet on the champion, it would be Liverpool, but I would never risk my money on this match.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm rooting for Liverpool, but I think it will be a very difficult game for the English. This Madrid team is very competitive.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
And it's the best ending UCL could have. Giant game.

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all, It should be Very good final match - both teams are great! A totally unpredictable final :)

D

DaMooca

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best final would be Manchester City vs Liverpool. Real Madrid wasn't even supposed to be in this final, the guys found some goals in the last minutes of the game against City. the City is much more than the Real.

V

vivili171

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It wiil be a game my friend without favorite but I hope it has may goals because the last editions have few goals.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope Liverpool wins ! I will bet on it.
Cheers,
M.D.

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really thought it was going to be a liverpool vs man city final, i couldnt believe how Real Madrid beat City.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Real plays as Tottenham for example with counter attacking with Vinicius and Benzema, Liverpool will be very vulnerable and will be hard for them to win as they are always experiencing problems with that kind of football of the opposite team. I think this is the right tactic to beat Liverpool and every team which have tried it , most of the time it was successful.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Go Liverpool! I am rooting for them. They are in tough though.

G

gassstation

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool are fit and ready for a rematch. I think they are the favorites for the final, but their opponent is Real Madrid, who has some kind of magical aura. Real Madrid is on a roll, charged to win, but Liverpool are also in very good playing condition. There will be a cut and a powerful finale

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The two greatests european teams on the rubber match of the UCLs Final... Kyev may not worked for the Reds... but Paris... we all know what happens when these two face each other on Lights City.

Organize a Home Poker Game