Liverpool vs Man City

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who do you think will win today? And can you call this match a match for the championship? Personally I will be rooting for Liverpool

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very difficult game. liverpool is playing at home so it has a little advantage. i will be cheering for liverpool also even though i like both times.

i think this season liverpool started more focused, they lead the championship so they will win this year

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this will be an interesting confrontation. bookmakers give approximately equal chances with a slight margin. Still, Manchester City is considered the favorite. On the contrary, I think that Liverpool will win today and I will bet on their clear victory.

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant wait for this match and I am expecting quality football. My money is on the hometeam.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I believe City haven't won at anfield since 2003 so hopefully it stays this way :)

However from the game itself it'd be nice for once everything going against City ... 3rd min red card + conceded penalty would be perfect start on their quest to conce more than Dortmund yesterday :p

5:0 to Liverpool ;)

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Should be a great game this one. Would love to see Liverpool win the league but also see a close league title going to the wire.

If Liverpool win league it will mean Man Utd become the "new liverpool" and see decades without a title?

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Bet on Manchester City .. although it made me lose money last week draw against Atlanta in the Champions League

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, I think Manchester city will win

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Amazing match! I hope Liverpool wins the match.Even though Liverpool wins the match I think there are still many games to play.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a break, already 2-0 is a good start, the bet should go.

G

Guernica1974

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
guess its the championship liverpool is playing home today��

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So Liverpool won 3:1 ... i wonder why these few people here actually thought City might actually win lol ...

kandauroff

kandauroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought it would be harder and everything was very easy for Liverpool. 9 points gap a lot but Manchester can all so I did not give up and believe that Manchester again won the championship of England

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to the Liverpool fans with victory.

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had 500 free bet in my betway account. I placed my bet on 3 fold consisting of Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United.
Thanks to Bookies for the wonderful odds on Liverpool and a great game by Liverpool.

It was a profitable bet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191111_112820.jpg
    Screenshot_20191111_112820.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 15
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who do you think will win today? And can you call this match a match for the championship? Personally I will be rooting for Liverpool

Good game, fine goals, deserved Liverpool victory. I didn 't like only Manchester City asking for a penalty, especially the second case. If you give such penalties, the players will not play football, but throw themselves into the hand of the defender, which for a professional with 1 meter will not be an effort.
This match for the championship? Passed only the first third of the championship, but the gap of 8 points is serious, taking into account the motivation of Liverpool finally to win the championship. Liverpool 's chances of winning the England Championship are high as once.

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations Liverpool, 2019 Winner :cool: (Or is Leicester coming ...?:eek:)

zekubiki

zekubiki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow it was a super game! i love klopp and i wish liverpool to win premier-league this season!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Jurgen Klopp is the manager of the moment by far. Congrats for him and the players, they deserve to win this match and I hope the title after last year they were so close. :rolleyes:

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
kloop

Kloop is a great coach and liverpool has been playing a very intense high pressure game and winning some games in last minute, they look strong this year

jhon24

jhon24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All saying that Liverpool is already champion, if we remeber well, last year was the same Liverpool had a good advantaje, and city came an won, in EPL nothing is sure till the math says exist chances.
About the game, was good game to watch, but in the end City did had the force to make the 3-2 goal and put on fire the last min of game.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Liverpool surprised me. They deserved the win.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
great tactic game from liverpool
congratulation :)

Organize a Home Poker Game