Liverpool have strong possibilities to win the Ch. League title!

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Guys,

and out of nowhere the lunatic Jurgen Klopp has strong possibilities to make the miracle this season:

To win both the Premier League title and the Champions League title!

Liverpool are superb this season. There aren't so big......the differences from Barcelona. I give Liverpool 50+1% to win the Ch. League title.

Thoughts?

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want and I want Liverpool to win the Champions

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope they do win - that would make my husband very happy!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I don't mind them winning either of these 2 competions specially since our NT captain left them for Sardinia's sunshine but i guess if they can win 1 of these competions then it's fine aswell :cool:

Joco413

Joco413

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Barcelona will be a tough opponent but if they can beat them surely the cl title is theirs to lose.

Liverpool also looks poised to take the PL title altough City currently holds the advantage however Liverpool's remaining games look easier compared to City"s schedule.

So yes the double is likely to happen but we shall see.

kaper0071

kaper0071

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Messi or Salah?

Who is stronger as a player of them?
Barcelona several years in a row prevented real Madrid to do it in the face of Cristiano Ronaldo. But now that I Messi do not miss her!)):beerglass:)

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope they lose but knowing my luck they will win the Champions League and the Premier League

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool is good this season.:top: I want Liverpool to win the Champions League and the Premier League, they deserve it. But with Barcelona it will be very hard

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If Liverpool can pass through Barca the possibility of conquest are enormous, already in the first league the mission is more complicated because it depends on the stumbling of the City

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
by the way I also think that they will win this season they have a very strong attacking line!

B

bzvz222

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys,

and out of nowhere the lunatic Jurgen Klopp has strong possibilities to make the miracle this season:

To win both the Premier League title and the Champions League title!

Liverpool are superb this season. There aren't so big......the differences from Barcelona. I give Liverpool 50+1% to win the Ch. League title.

Thoughts?

I hope they win EPL. However, I'd be happier if Ajax won the CL. But you started this topic with ''out of nowhere''. I wouldn't really agree on that, he's been building this team for a longer period of time, and they had been good for quite a while now.. CL final last year, fighting with Guardiola's squad till the end of the season.. If Cardiff had done that, we could have been talking about ''out of nowhere''..

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes,

Ajax have my sympathy. I would like to see them make something good this year at the Champions League.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool is very good this season, I will root for them, I think the chances are very good

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I am a Manchester United fan..I will admit that upfront but I think Barcelona is still miles ahead of everyone. That's not to cover up an embarrassing performance by my team I just think they are easily the team to beat. I see that people think Liverpool is the favorites to win even though they shouldn't be given the context in which actual betting lines are formed but anything is possible. I have no problem with Liverpool in terms of rivalry just as a heads up just that team wearing that girly blue color...

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Ajax wins this year, It's better for football!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like the Liverpool to win the championship would be the return of an old champion

Organize a Home Poker Game