Liverpool first won the club world championship

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a fan of Liverpool, and Liverpool won the club world championship for the first time! I am very glad it remains to win the championship! The chances are great this year! I think that if they play Boxing Day well they will become champions! Who thinks what about this!

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This year Liverpool is the no1 favorite to win the Premier League! Lester is following close! Let`s see! Good luck!

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations, a truly deserved victory.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a fan of Liverpool, and Liverpool won the club world championship for the first time! I am very glad it remains to win the championship! The chances are great this year! I think that if they play Boxing Day well they will become champions! Who thinks what about this!

I think that Liverpool will win the championship and will fight for the Champions League. It may well be that Liverpool will win the UEFA Champions League, as the team is now very strong.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that Liverpool will win the championship and will fight for the Champions League. It may well be that Liverpool will win the UEFA Champions League, as the team is now very strong.
I also think that Liverpool will win the championship! And I think it will be difficult for Liverpool to win the Champions League, but I will cheer for them!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I think that if they play Boxing Day well they will become champions! Who thinks what about this!

Nah they'll drop points on thursday ;)

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is the best team at the moment without a doubt but, it was difficult on Saturday against Flamengo

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is impossible for Liverpool to lose the title this year. The distance towards Leicester and City is far too large. :ciao:

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Congratulations, a truly deserved victory.

Flamengo also played very well. There are some interesting players on this team. I would not be surprised if Klopp brought someone this winter from the Brazilian team.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My husband was very happy this weekend!

I hope in 2020 they have another huge celebration!

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
so European teams are much stronger than the rest:heeeellll:icon_prof

AntA_KO_v

AntA_KO_v

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my colleague came into work with a sore head =) celebrated the victory of their favourite club on the weekends...

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm not a Liverpool supported but it was obvious that LFC gonna win. At this time LFC is a machine that noone can stop.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Flamengo also played very well. There are some interesting players on this team. I would not be surprised if Klopp brought someone this winter from the Brazilian team.
I agree. The coach needs to think about the future of the team. Although in my opinion it is better to train your youth at the club’s school. An example is ajax.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's good year for Liverpool,and they made good job and deserve it

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, they are a good team, but their opponents also did not give up hope of winning, there are many more games ahead and I think Manchester city will compete for the championship.

sergik1992

sergik1992

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool with Jurgen Klopp is majestic!

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool is a Terminator this time and I think there is no stopping for them this year. I would love to watch Liverpool crushing Leicester City this Friday.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Liverpool is a Terminator this time and I think there is no stopping for them this year. I would love to watch Liverpool crushing Leicester City this Friday.

You'll need playstation for that cause the game itself is on thursday ... :)

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, congratulatios! .Your team is showing an amazing level this season and if they beat Leicester on Thursday the Premier is over.Good luck!

S

stoneryder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The Beatles must be very happy too! Paul Maccartney ,Ringo Star, George Harrison and John Lenon are the Liverpool.When they won the song Hey jude was playing for the title celebration.

Last edited:
Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Liverpool have a very strong team this year.

They will win the Premier League title, unless miracles happen.....Jurgen Klopp has made an excellent work. He is one of the greatest football managers ever!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Liverpool have a very strong team this year.

They will win the Premier League title, unless miracles happen.....Jurgen Klopp has made an excellent work. He is one of the greatest football managers ever!

If they maintain the same line they will win the championship with a difference and a historical point number. :heeeellll

Organize a Home Poker Game