Liverpool FC fans, Football fans in general

H

Hardieboy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

Iam a huge Liverpool Fc fan and i was just wondering everyones opinions on sports and this pandemic. We are 25 points clear, 2 wins from a first title in 30 years. Iam starting to worry as this pandemic keeps getting worse that we might never lift that trophy. Whats ur thoughts liverpool and football fans. Liverpool fans, are u worried? Football fans, what do you think should happen, do we deserve the league title.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm an avid football fan and my team is also in limbo whilst the Premier League is postponed...

It will be interesting to see how the F.A. decide to proceed but, to be perfectly honest, there are more important concerns right now.

Let's just hope we can all get through this with as little damage/loss as possible and then hopefully we can all go back to worrying about our trivial, unimportant preferences! :eek:

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Hello,

Iam a huge Liverpool Fc fan and i was just wondering everyones opinions on sports and this pandemic. We are 25 points clear, 2 wins from a first title in 30 years. Iam starting to worry as this pandemic keeps getting worse that we might never lift that trophy. Whats ur thoughts liverpool and football fans. Liverpool fans, are u worried? Football fans, what do you think should happen, do we deserve the league title.

I dont follow this club too closely anymore since Klavan left but still it'd be hilarious if Covid-19 comes from nowhere and denies Liverpool from winning that long-waited league title ...
[ame="https://youtube.com/watch?v=m7BeQM_m9mQ"]Funniest Liverpool meme in 2020 (must watch) - YouTube[/ame]

T

tolayn83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
England title in 2020 100% owned by Liverpool. It would be an offense if the results of this season void.
Though I am a fan of Juventus, but Liverpool to watch the games. After the arrival of Jurgen Klopp Liverpool shows one of the best games in the world.

A

Alexkaria

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been a fan of this club for a long time and I think that despite the stop of the championship. Liverpool deserved this championship. Very upset when the Champions League flew out, enough shocks already!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many points does Liverpool have left to score in the remaining matches? 6 points in 9 games, while MС should score 100% points. Generally unlucky. Hopefully Liverpool will get their championship, deserved.
But Leicester had a clear decline in the game and they might not have held onto the top 4.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

Liverpool ready to finish the season now))).
6b098742a11eaa6be9e9ba94f6503.jpeg

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I must admit that Liverpool won the Premier League, it will be honest

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Liverpool fans have nothing to fear, no matter what decisions the boards make they will give Liverpool the trophy, it's a shame that such a milestone can't be celebrated properly.

Organize a Home Poker Game