Liverpool back on winning ways

M

Mosco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After an abysmal performance in this season's EPL, Liverpool FC is back to wining ways, On Saturday, they beat Aston Villa 3-2 at Anfield and also on Wednesday they succeeded in qualifying for the next round of matches in the League cup by penalties after full time ended 1-1

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not discuss Liverpool's game now, maybe I would at the end of the season:)

S

sharon mckee

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Liverpool are going to do good this season.

rotty

rotty

I triple dog dare ya
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Brendan Rodgers got sacked yesterday. :( Time to start guessing on who will be the new manager.

juanchoak

juanchoak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just to easy games to say they are back on winning ways , i think the team has to make a big change in order to be the great club they were. They lost their mystique and their idol Steven Gerrard so i think its going to be a long process.

Cheesestick

Cheesestick

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just like Chelsea they got bad year. Some great clubs members like Gerrard en Lampard left (forcibly). But those aren't only good players on the pitch but also really important for the group and in the dressing room. But I don't know much about them these year. Only got time to follow my hometeam PSV Eindhoven

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Sad to see the manager was sacked.Hope he gets another Premier League team.

kidmeister

kidmeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Kind of jealous the scousers got Klopp, potentially a very good manager if he can repeat what he did at Dortmund, but he's a long term potential and how much money is left in the coffers from Brendan legacy??

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the top english clubs are a bit below top competitions I dont see them winning anything international for now

Organize a Home Poker Game