Live Baseball! Yesss!

Freeloader743

Freeloader743

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you are like me and you need some sports to watch on TV, you will be happy to hear that the Taiwanese Baseball League is broadcasting its games in english. Here: twitter.com/ElevenSportsTW . It's not MLB, but right now it's just about the only game on this planet. Unless you are into Belorussian Soccer ;)
I watch the Rakuten Monkeys vs. CTBC Brothers while playing the cardschat Freeroll. :D I'm starving for live sports...:(

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are like me and you need some sports to watch on TV, you will be happy to hear that the Taiwanese Baseball League is broadcasting its games in english. Here: twitter.com/ElevenSportsTW . It's not MLB, but right now it's just about the only game on this planet. Unless you are into Belorussian Soccer ;)
I watch the Rakuten Monkeys vs. CTBC Brothers while playing the cardschat Freeroll. :D I'm starving for live sports...:(
I watched one of these the other day and couldn't watch more than three innings. Defensively it is like watching low level travel ball of kids who aren't in high school yet. Dudes can sling it and hit pretty decent but I couldn't keep watching it defensively.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sure would be nice to see pro sports back ,lower level is difficult to watch at times I find

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m a life long baseball fan. I miss it, I MISS IT, soooooo much. The other day I watched the 1977 World Series game between the Dodgers and Yankies, it was fun, but it was like watching a who-done-it when you know who-did-it.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Hoping we can get some live sports in May. Didn't realize how much I watched until this crisis. Took too much for granted.

Freeloader743

Freeloader743

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I watched one of these the other day and couldn't watch more than three innings. Defensively it is like watching low level travel ball of kids who aren't in high school yet. Dudes can sling it and hit pretty decent but I couldn't keep watching it defensively.

Yeah, it's probably low minors level but I enjoyed it nonetheless. The announcers were kinda fun, the cheerleaders cute and the food looks interesting ("Hot Pot"). They all seem to enjoy their day in the sun. It will be some time before more professional sports come back (and I fear there won't be any cycling till fall if at all), so I am going to watch some more of these games to satisfy my sports addiction. :)

Greg0201

Greg0201

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i have never seen this but i just need MLB back and all sports lol

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm watching Taiwanese league and tonight is the Korean League opening day, baseball has arrived!

Organize a Home Poker Game