LIONEL MESSI

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Messi is going to PSG and I'm imagining the attack. NEYMAR JR, MBAPPE AND LIONEL MESSI, who will hold PSG.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
PSG is loaded. This should extend Messi's career another 3-4 years.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nobody in the French championship! There are a couple of clubs in the Champions League!

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I can't get excited about this move and I haven't been excited about European club football for years. I grew up a fanatical supporter but once a club like Manchester United showed they could dominate the transfer market through income (ownership as well as sponsorship) football started to lose its luster.

The financial backing a club such as Paris Saint Germain has enjoyed for years makes a mockery of true competition. It is simply the way things now are -Middle Eastern Royal Families and oligarchs as owners- but I can't take the machinations seriously and haven't for some years.

Messi to PSG is an unsurprising faint blip on the radar screen.

Stifler

Stifler

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
an entire era is over ... moving on!

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Now with the departure of Leonel Messi to PSG it will be beautiful for neymar to raise the best in the world conquering the champions together again, together again and now with refinement of cueldade hahahaha.

S

suitedsadness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If PSG don't win the champions league they will be laughed at forever.

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm eager to see the first practice and Ramos' duels against Messi. Ramos has often made him feel what he thinks of him with a few fouls.

middle73

middle73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Messi is going to PSG and I'm imagining the attack. NEYMAR JR, MBAPPE AND LIONEL MESSI, who will hold PSG.

And what did you not see enough of last season?

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Too many ''football stars'' with too many egos in PSG now, some of these players in their career playing for themselves more than for the club, thinking about records and personal stats. That very rarely works in football. Many people are considering that Champions League trophy is their this season, but I don't see them lifting it. Thomas Tuchel, who is a great coach, did not succeed there because of the following things I said and went to Chelsea, where the players are good and equaled and there are not superstars with egos there and the players are playing as a team and Tuchel very fast become to lift trophy after trophy and will continue.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
will psg finally win champions league now messi is with them

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
will psg finally win champions league now messi is with them

But (and I am not trying to be the downer here) so what? What will this prove?

That PSG is one of the richest clubs in the world and can buy more than their fair share of the best players? Color me unimpressed.

I prefer to look at smaller clubs who have worked to build their teams often from local talent then found the right manager to lead them to success. Modern football on this level is only about money. Days later the 'news' is still reporting about Messi's move to PSG as though its an earth shattering event. Where else was he going?

I'd be much more impressed if Messi has opted for low pay and moved to a B rated team in Spain, Italy or England's top division, determined to show how he could lift them on his shoulders and lead them to success. Not a chance.

It was completely predictable and written like a soap opera. For the life of me I can't see why anyone would be invested in whether PSG now win the Champions League...again, as if this will now be conquering the unobtainable.

aleomar86

aleomar86

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is going to be a team with big names, we will see if it can form something really serious to be able to compete to the fullest, or it will come to nothing.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surprising Messi's transfer. PSG is not a big challenge for him. If he went to England it would have been much better. I think someone is leaving the team, there are too many in similar positions!

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was hoping he would move to Manchester City.

I hope he to help PSG win League1 :D:D:D

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
PSG is now the new dream team of the world. Insane squad :eek::p

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
this is the most touching transfer in football history

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
And by this moment I have already begun to imagine what the destructive attack of Neymar-Holond-Messi will be.:D

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In PSG, it looks very much like Mbappé is leaving for Real. I read that. The tug of war is going a lot because it wants to go, Real would recommend 160 million but PSGT wants 200 million, maybe the deal won’t get stuck in a ragged :eek: 40 million. :rolleyes:

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Messi's first match was a bit quiet, though, and I wouldn't have put Neymar in his place so that the other big trio would play together for the first time.