Lewis Hamilton

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how far will the lewis Hamilton, I see no one who can be champion beyond it, I think it will still win und 5 championship fomula 1.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
He will go to Ferrari soon :cool:

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He will go to Ferrari soon :cool:
I do not think so. Ferari has a weak and unreliable car. And Lewis wants to get at least one more league title to catch up with the Great Shumi.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
He's still young enough. I think he has a good chance of exceeding Schumacher's record for world titles. :icon_joke

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I do not think so. Ferari has a weak and unreliable car. And Lewis wants to get at least one more league title to catch up with the Great Shumi.

I doubt he stays in Mercedes way too long. Sooner or later he surely wants new challenges right ... And for Mercedes i'm pretty sure they too are more than intrested to see german driving german car ...

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I doubt he stays in Mercedes way too long. Sooner or later he surely wants new challenges right ... And for Mercedes i'm pretty sure they too are more than intrested to see german driving german car ...
He will be with Mercedes until he can win the titles. And this is at least two years. Here is his new challenge. There is still no good German rider who could show the result as Botas or Hamilton.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
He will be with Mercedes until he can win the titles. And this is at least two years. Here is his new challenge. There is still no good German rider who could show the result as Botas or Hamilton.

Well that's true Vettel has underperfomed in Ferrari compared to his time in Red Bull but even he should be capable to drive in Mercedes as next german (unless Rosberg decides to come out from retirement first) ...

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well that's true Vettel has underperfomed in Ferrari compared to his time in Red Bull but even he should be capable to drive in Mercedes as next german (unless Rosberg decides to come out from retirement first) ...
Vettel is a bygone era. Ferari need to look for talented youth. Hopefully Charles Leclerc will show excellent results next season.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Already now it is possible to boldly bet that Hamilton becomes the champion. By the way, I wrote the same thing last year. Formula 1 lacks unpredictability.

S

Space635

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He is the best rider today, but he has a lot to learn and get to the feet of Ayrton Sena. :)

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Lewis Hamilton is on his way to becoming the world's biggest racing driver, breaking all possible records in Formula 1

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope he will catch Schumi and get at least 8 world champion titles.

Tho I dont watch F1 since they changed the engines 4-5 years ago. For me F1 is this:

Refinado Tom

Refinado Tom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think this will be the year of Charles Leclerc !!