Let's speak about world cup bettings

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I won 15$ in sports bettings at 888 ;I bet on Belgium but I thought I would lose because japan opened 2 x 0;and suddenly Belgium started to knead Japan.I won but I will not make another bet because I didn't like it.
Have you made your bettings in the world cup?What team do you think is more profitable to bet?

Last edited:
cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet 10€ on every single game. So far my profit is ~200€

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I won 15$ in sports bettings at 888 ;I bet on Belgium but I thought I would lose because japan opened 2 x 0;and suddenly Belgium started to knead Japan.I won but I will not make another bet because I didn't like it.
Have you made your bettings in the world cup?What team do you think is more profitable to bet?

Belgium odds were so low in this match so why you'd even consider betting on them :rolleyes:
Don't know about teams individually but with only game so far being 0:0 then betting on over 0.5 goals has been quite profitable i assume(specially in games which were goalless at half time)
Also during the last 5-10 minutes looking for corners when just 1 is needed have also been quite profitable i think with probably most of the games having atleast 1 corner in the final minutes of game :cool:

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bet on brazil will winn world cup 50 euros I wait 250,but Im not sure in this moment......

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Colombia V England 3.7.18

I have a strange feeling this is going to a penalty shoot out tonight so i have bet on England to win by penalties..
My head tells me Colombia will win in normal time but the longer the game goes - i feel England will get stronger.
The best scenario is that England concede an early goal and then have to come out and attack - they look very dangerous at set pieces and also going forward..

good luck to my fellow CC followers and their respective teams but i feel its france to win this year..

AR AR AR AR :)

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I have problems with predicting this World Cup. I saw the double victory of Croatia and Argentina in the last match of the group. They won 2-1 scoring at the last minute of the match. I won a little and did not bet anymore.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yesterday was good betting. Favorites won, Brazil and Belgium. Kind of easy money. Belgium very tough game but won at the last minute.
Today Sweden playing very bad game to watch won. But that´s it for them, probably out on the next round.

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I made a friendly winner take all bet with some of my buddies. We all got two teams randomly, and if someone's team wins the cup then everyone else has to pay them. I got France and Croatia and now I'm feeling quite good about my odds with so many of the powerhouses getting knocked out early!

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Have money on England wtf injury time header come on England beat Columbia
no nails left from biting them watching the extra time 1 v 1:argh:

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had won $ 8 on the bets I had made, but I lost everything when I bet in Spain against Russia. Hahah

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars