Leipzig and Atalanta

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Leipzig and Atalanta reached the quarter finals of the Champions League, how much do you think these teams will go?

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really liked the game of the Leipzig team. I would like to see more of them in the Champions League.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
These two clubs deserve a 1/4 pass, good job.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Soon Leipzig can practice aswell playing behind closed doors ...

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Soon Leipzig can practice aswell playing behind closed doors ...
Smartly said!
Let's see which is the team can avoid these precautions caused by quarantine; for instance, Italy is implementing quarantine until April 3. When do the next Round matches take place?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Smartly said!
Let's see which is the team can avoid these precautions caused by quarantine; for instance, Italy is implementing quarantine until April 3. When do the next Round matches take place?

I'd imagine in april cause there's international break upcoming in march ...

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Both teams showed a great game and deservedly made it to the next stage. Leipzig is a good team and can reach the finals. As for Atalanta, she misses goals too much. with such defense in such a tournament there is no chance

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I expected this result. These two teams are currently stronger than their rivals.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'd imagine in april cause there's international break upcoming in march ...
That's right! Our national team has two scheduled matches on 27 and 31 of March vs France and Poland on the road both. Let's see how it will be handled by our UAF.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.Both teams do deserve to be in the next round..I think Leizig can do it better in quarter finals .Atalanta plays very offensive but I don´t like its defense.

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like both teams, they play attractive football, especially Atalanta, they are so creative, they always find a way to score, it is a great team and I love them so much.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They could win the UCL, they're playing amazing and could surprise any other team.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
They have already made a very beautiful image this season of UCL. What comes extra will be a bonus.

D

desabled

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Atalanta fantastic team with a great management

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
two teams surprise:bebored:

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hard to predict, but UCL is really cool this year, not only the same teams are qualifying.

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Gah_JEC_13_Joi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Atalanta gonna win it all.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Well, both teams are having an amazing season(almost qualify for next UCL).They have the best opportunity to reach semifinals this season,since they won´t feel the pressure of fans because ,as we all know,matches are played in empty stadiums.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Good morning.Well, both teams are having an amazing season(almost qualify for next UCL).They have the best opportunity to reach semifinals this season,since they won´t feel the pressure of fans because ,as we all know,matches are played in empty stadiums.

There's still enough time for august though ...
By that time there might be real possibility that participating 8 teams can take probably like few hundred fans at least to Lisbon ...

swerdnase

swerdnase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like both teams a lot, but I think Leipzig is more rounded can go all the way. Atalanta plays very attractive soccer but isn't super strong defensively.

The title is up for grabs though as incumbent powerhouses have either dropped out (RIP Liverpool) or look totally anemic (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus), so anything can happen. I love it when underdogs overperform and make things interesting!

I

igo89

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
leipzig lost werner and plays badly now, I think in the Champions League he will go to the semifinals it will be an incredible fart!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Atalanta has a very spectacular game to watch. I would really like to see them reach the semifinals at least. :eek:

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Some draw was today ...

In QF: Leipzig vs Atletico Madrid; Atalanta vs PSG
And winners of these games go h2h in semi final

Leipzig is screwed. Atalanta aswell although apart from some friendlies prior to the game PSG is lacking competive games so this might work in Atalanta's favor ...