Leicester sack Ranieri

P

PW300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After leading Leicester to the English premier league title in one of the greatest sporting achievements ever, Leicester yesterday sacked the man that led them. It was only a few months ago that he won fifa world coach of the year. Everyone wanted Leicester to win the league last year and they were everyones favourite team.after this they will certainly lose a lot of support.

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After leading Leicester to the English premier league title in one of the greatest sporting achievements ever, Leicester yesterday sacked the man that led them. It was only a few months ago that he won fifa world coach of the year. Everyone wanted Leicester to win the league last year and they were everyones favourite team.after this they will certainly lose a lot of support.

It is a disturbing topic, after getting the league for many it is unacceptable a campaign like this. But Leicester is now what it is thanks to Ranieri.

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So sad. Whatever it was, he inscribed in Golden letters in the history of Leicester. Good luck for this good-natured man in the future :)

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Football will always be football.

One season the manager is the best thing since sliced bread, now hes a liability and out the door.

D

domukasm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Football will always be football.

One season the manager is the best thing since sliced bread, now hes a liability and out the door.

Yeah this is football... No matter how good u are no matter from what s**t team u made them gods football plays players not the manager so its kinda funny when players miss open goals but head cut goes to manager for lost games...

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that the dismissal of Claudio Ranieri is a mistake. In the current situation of the club he is not guilty, and igrakov who do not play at the top of like Vardi.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
After last fantastic and exciting season, despite the poor results, very sad the dismissal of Ranieri

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its sad they sack raniery.only mistake raniery made is hold vardy to stay at leicester and release kante thats very very bad strategy for club,vardy himself and the rest player.why?? bcouse if he sell vardy leave the club then the rest player will try to be hero like him and player spirit will increase in the field play like a team with kante control leicester game in the middle.vardy is good but he can work alone.relaese him to move to another team so the rest player can play as team. this is my opinion my friend sorry for my stupid english

K

kapobar

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont like that move from club,so sad.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ranieri made the champion Leicester,but the miracle ended and someone should have been fired,the extreme will always be coaches.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just want to say

HOPE Fox City down grade to series A this year.

N

Narcizzist

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's ungrateful to sack the manager who won your clubs only top flight title.

But then again, Leicester beat Liverpool so I've already forgave them...

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Alexandr Svinarshyk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very sorry for the coach. the team does not play a blame coach

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Career span of a pro coach keeps getting shorter and shorter. I understand why he was fired, but no loyalty anymore. He'll have a new job within 6 months.

Timur23rus

Timur23rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ranieri to receive Roman award
By Football Italia staff

Claudio Ranieri will be given an award by the city of Rome, in recognition of his achievements at Leicester.

The Italian guided the Foxes to the Premier League title last season, an achievement considered by bookmakers to be less likely than Elvis Presley being found alive.

Despite that, Ranieri was sacked last week with his side just outside of the relegation zone, but he’ll be given an award by his home city.

“We’ve invited Claudio Ranieri to Campidoglio to confer upon him an award on behalf of mayor [Virginia] Raggi and the administration for the work he did at Leicester, culminating in the historic Premier League triumph and getting through the group stage of the Champions League,” Daniele Frongia, head of the sport commission said.

“Ranieri, a Roman born and raised in San Saba and Testaccio, rewrote the history of a team which gained proud British, Italian and Roman fans around the world.”

Nice1 :)

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I could not support Leicester players after this. I am glad they were knocked out of the Champions League.

Ricey155

Ricey155

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Results based business, its not the old days where you get time to put things right, players move every year if they could. Loyalty means nothing in football. Its all about cash!!!

I'm a Leicester fan and honestly he needed to go as we had zero clues on how to play. Shakespeare looks like he had a better plan, play like we did last year over trying to play like champions. We stayed up so sorry Claudio great job but it was needed.