Leeds United are back in the Premier League

nesser

nesser

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Talking of premier, how about LUFC ? I particularly enjoy watching them play without fear (I've only seen them play 3 games). Bielsa's style is unique, and if they stay healthy, they can finish in the top four by the end of the season. What do you think?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am glad for you and all the Leeds fans that you are back in the Premier League. but it's too early to talk about the top 4. of course there is an example of Lester. but the competition is very high. try to answer yourself: who exactly will be in the top 4 (will fight for the championship)? which teams will be below 4 places according to the results of the championship, that is, will be below Leeds in your opinion?
in general, I think it will be a success for Leeds to get into the top 7 and the Europa League. and it will still have to be achieved, which is not a fact.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They're a very sympathetic team, they play a very nice and productive game. They could be in the top three, or they could be the next champions. :D

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has been playing consistently, including against the feared Liverpool and City. Of course, it is still very early, but I would not be surprised if I get a place among the first four