LEBRON JAMES

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you think that the Lebron James manages to take the LAKES to the NBA Finals, since they already lost in the debut.

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think one loss in a debut means really anything, but I don't the Lakers are good enough to make it all the way to the finals. Even with Lebron, I sadly don't think they will be able to take down the warriors. Their dynasty is getting a bit dull for me, maybe the Celtics will be able to end their streak in the finals this year.

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you think that the Lebron James manages to take the LAKES to the NBA Finals, since they already lost in the debut.

The debut means nothing. They were a 3.5 point underdog. Even if they won it doesn't make a difference. They should make the playoffs this year, but that is no guarantee by any stretch with the young players he has around him other than Rando. No chance at making the finals this year. Zip, zero, zilch! Trust me it will not happen. It will all be about the offseason after this season to see what big free agent he can attract there to play with him. Then, he just might have a chance to get to the finals again. Nobody is going to beat a healthy Warriors team in 7 games. 3 peat is on.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't see it happening this year no matter how good Lebron is. The problem is that other teams are too stacked and the rest of the pieces around Lebron are not sufficient in a deep Western conference

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Totally agree, only 81 games left, no way can they make that up. :confused:

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I don't see it, the lakers at this point don't seem like a big threat.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think not this year. Now the lakers are a newly built team. They need teamwork and understanding. I think a good result for them is going to the playoffs)

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Portland trail Blazers is a better team than the Los Angeles Lakers. Lakers For a long time he could keep up, just run out in the fourth quarter. The defeat is not surprising. I think this year can not be expected from Lakers for the finals ,no playoff, but the season is long. Real chance for the playoffs next season.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lakers won't be a contender until next season. They have a lot of work ahead of them just in hopes of being .500 at the all star break.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Undoubtedly the best player in the NBA ... a player with the blood of a champion ... I am very happy to see him in the Lakers ... I hope the Lakers recover their greatness from the hand of Lebron James ..!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i really hope the lakers dont get in the playoffs it would be great not to not see lebron

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's possible, though I doubt it a little bit, that he'll beat the Golden state, which is very strong as long as Curry and Durant are there,but still with the Lakers, he has a better chance than Cleveland.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually think Lebron had a better chance with Cleveland because the Eastern conference is much easier to navigate through even though the Lakers have a more talented squad sans Lebron than Cleveland

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
boston is the best team in the east if lebron stayed i think celtics if healthy would beat him

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron is great in his business but! This loss to them will not change anything ...

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they will at least get to the Western Conference finals as long as they don’t play the Warriors before then. However I’m not sure if THIS year they can get over Golden State.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I doubt the Lakers will win a playoff series this year. The Western conference is too stacked

Dalyn

Dalyn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me one of Best players in NBA

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I doubt the Lakers will win a playoff series this year. The Western conference is too stacked

This is true. Teams 1-10 are just really good. The Lakers have a great setup for executing how they want, they just need to have better rotations and slightly better outside shooting. the outside shooting doesn't even need to improve by much.

I think once they get a chance to see what Mo W can bring to the table, so they can have more center depth, it will be an interesting team. They are fun to watch regardless. Especially when Rondo was out and they were moving the ball from side to side and you didn't know where the attack was going to come from.

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what a bad start for lebron james, it has all the load on it, think that a single player will make a team win on the court are 5 and if they are not looking for players at a higher level the lakers are not going to figure, I think the franchise needs udos more players of the size of lebron, hopefully improve since just began wing season

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With all respect, LeBron is one of the best athletes of our time