league of champions

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A week later, the matches of the 1/8 Champions League will begin, for me the most interesting is the match of Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain, which will play a ticket to the 1/4 finals of the UEFA Champions League !Many football fans consider PSG to be a favorite, but after the change of coach Manchester United are showing very good football and I think they should pass PSG ! Who has any thoughts on the outcome of the confrontation ?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
A week later, the matches of the 1/8 Champions League will begin, for me the most interesting is the match of Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain, which will play a ticket to the 1/4 finals of the UEFA Champions League !Many football fans consider PSG to be a favorite, but after the change of coach Manchester United are showing very good football and I think they should pass PSG ! Who has any thoughts on the outcome of the confrontation ?

Are you going to make individual thread for every other round of 16 game aswell ... :rolleyes:

However with this pair i'd like to see both teams to lose :cool:

F

forest_leaves

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Undefeated under Solskjaer, probably never gonna lose again haha :D

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you going to make individual thread for every other round of 16 game aswell ... :rolleyes:

However with this pair i'd like to see both teams to lose :cool:

For the rest of the matches I am not going to make themes, this match is most interesting to me!

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking Manchester United for the last day, I think they will destroy PSG for sure!

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will be very hard matches but I think it will pass psj

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
M.U definitely lose there's nothing to talk about here)