peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Laporta says Koeman is staying

Hours before the game against Atleti, Laporta says that Koeman is the Manager, is a club icon, deserves confidence, regardless of the results he has a contract and he will stay.

Now I respect Ilaix for choosing RB over Barca, understand why Messi left as soon as he got a chance to be blameless for departing, I get why Griezman didnt perform, why Lenglet, Umtiti, Dembele refuses to accept being transfered and why most players didnt want to take pay cuts, apparently Barca administration is as rotten as an expired Surströmming left in the desert for years. I wont be surprised if most players will leave as soon as their contracts expire. Today we are witnessing the birth of a tragedy, a brand new AC Milan case!

Last edited:
B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hours before the game against Atleti, Laporta says that Koeman is the Manager, is a club icon, deserves confidence, regardless of the results he has a contract and he will stay.

Now I respect Ilaix for choosing RB over Barca, understand why Messi left as soon as he got a chance to be blameless for departing, I get why Griezman didnt perform, why Lenglet, Umtiti, Dembele refuses to accept being transfered and why most players didnt want to take pay cuts, apparently Barca administration is as rotten as an expired Surströmming left in the desert for years. I wont be surprised if most players will leave as soon as their contracts expire. Today we are witnessing the birth of a tragedy, a brand new AC Milan case!

In my opinion you are too dramatizing. In Barcelona there is a restructuring, it can take the next season in time. Many superclubs have it. Of course it is strange that some football players leave, apparently they liked more in the shadow of Messi. There are new leaders, command leaders. I think that many ambitious players of Barcelona are interesting, I mean that someone comes to the club, which wins and without him, and someone comes to the team and raises it to new heights, after the decline, proving his level.
I think that over time, Barcelona is all good.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Barcelona is now at a serious low. I trust you will find your way back, but it will be very difficult. Even with their financial problems, fire Koeman would probably cost a lot financially. Although I would watch Xavi on the bench, I hope this time will come.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.You could see that this could happen.To make matters worse , Messi left the club.Now, the team is a mess.But Barcelona is a great one so it will take them one or 2 seasons to recover.In my opinion,Barcelona has the team to qualify for the next UCL but confidence is needed.Unfortunately , in the present edition , with 0 points in 2 games,maybe we will watch the team after the first round playing the Europa League or only for La Liga .

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion you are too dramatizing. In Barcelona there is a restructuring, it can take the next season in time. Many superclubs have it. Of course it is strange that some football players leave, apparently they liked more in the shadow of Messi. There are new leaders, command leaders. I think that many ambitious players of Barcelona are interesting, I mean that someone comes to the club, which wins and without him, and someone comes to the team and raises it to new heights, after the decline, proving his level.
I think that over time, Barcelona is all good.
It is not about the players as about tactics employed on the pitch. Restructuring, barca went through many restructurings and didnt perform as bad as this season. To put salt on the wound, they train less than any other team in Europe, they perform worse than any other. XX century tactics, players arent accustomed to their new roles, playing in strange positions. I wouldnt play this tactics on PS5, let alone on real life

Barcelona is now at a serious low. I trust you will find your way back, but it will be very difficult. Even with their financial problems, fire Koeman would probably cost a lot financially. Although I would watch Xavi on the bench, I hope this time will come.
It will cost Barca 10M + the contract of the new coach, this season will be lost and Barca will fail to qualify to next season UCL if Koeman continues until Jan.

Good afternoon.You could see that this could happen.To make matters worse , Messi left the club.Now, the team is a mess.But Barcelona is a great one so it will take them one or 2 seasons to recover.In my opinion,Barcelona has the team to qualify for the next UCL but confidence is needed.Unfortunately , in the present edition , with 0 points in 2 games,maybe we will watch the team after the first round playing the Europa League or only for La Liga .
We still can qualify for 2nd round if we get 6 pts off Kiev and 3 outta Benefica and hope to draw Bayern. This can only happen if Koeman is out, or by some miracle he plays 4-3-3.
Roberto-Pique-Araujo-Alba
Frenkie-Busquets-Pedri
Dembele-Depay-Fati/Coutinho

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think it's a matter of time until the deutch coach will be fired.:deal:

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best thing which can be done for Barcelona now is to sack immediately Koeman as the team will fail in Champions League and La Liga as well.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Barcelona, ​​serious problems due to the financial crisis at the club, I do not think that a change of coach will change situation in the of the club

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This coach is gonna be the salvation of this team