Lakers and the "king" are a good bet

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
UMMM, if I were betting(which I do sometimes), I would start betting on the Lakers to win a large portion of their games. Lebron is finding a nice comfy home in Los Angeles and the Lakers will probably make the playoffs and maybe go fairly deep....ALL because of yes..ONE GUY!>>>He's amazing to watch play. He does it with such grace and fluidity...quietly puts up 44, 11 and 8 last night in a redemption victory over the Blazers. I will start to treat the Lakers like a "Yankees" bet...They are only going to "lose" a certain amount of games. You have to figure out which teams they don't match up well against, but they will win 75% of their games :)

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree! The impact that LeBron has is absolutely incredible. You can see it in the Cavs too! Their team goes from a playoff finals contender to 2-11 when Lebron leaves. I think I'm gonna place a few sports bets on the Lakers too :D

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's situational, as is all betting. Lbj is a play maker, so you look at the line ups of who is guarding who, not who lbj is on. If lakers are even skill wise at the other spots or the majority of the other 4 spots, that's when you hit the lakers because lbj is going to get them the ball in good spots. I'm more curious of how the lakers will look next year. It could and likely will be a totally different team minus 3 or 4.

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
agreed...might take a year

It's situational, as is all betting. Lbj is a play maker, so you look at the line ups of who is guarding who, not who lbj is on. If lakers are even skill wise at the other spots or the majority of the other 4 spots, that's when you hit the lakers because lbj is going to get them the ball in good spots. I'm more curious of how the lakers will look next year. It could and likely will be a totally different team minus 3 or 4.
Agreed...might take a year, or so for the Lakers to reach Championship caliber. I always look at the lineup the Lakers are facing when I make my "sure fire" bets...AS IF any bet is a sure fire bet?>>>LMAO>>I love the guys who claim to have "locks" in sporting events...UMMM, that's not possible unless you know the "fix is in">>:)

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's possible for the Lakers to completely miss the playoffs. They're not an elite team in the Western conference

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UMMM, if I were betting(which I do sometimes), I would start betting on the Lakers to win a large portion of their games. Lebron is finding a nice comfy home in Los Angeles and the Lakers will probably make the playoffs and maybe go fairly deep....ALL because of yes..ONE GUY!>>>He's amazing to watch play. He does it with such grace and fluidity...quietly puts up 44, 11 and 8 last night in a redemption victory over the Blazers. I will start to treat the Lakers like a "Yankees" bet...They are only going to "lose" a certain amount of games. You have to figure out which teams they don't match up well against, but they will win 75% of their games :)

I tottally agree. LeBron is very strong and he is helping his team a lot