Lakers better team without Lebron? He's like bacon...

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A friend of mine was trying to tell me the Lakers are a better team without Lebron James and he went on to say the teams "the king" played for previously were better (at times) without him also. I had to agree with the (at times)...like, when he's dead dog tired from having another amazing night and carrying a team and needs a 3 minute rest. I think Lebron is like "bacon"...EVERYTHING'S better with bacon :) Go Lakers.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not logical argument, look where the Lakers are as a while this year competing for the playoffs, definitely not possible without Lebron

G

GameTooHard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's obviously no argument that not having the best player in the league on your team is worse than having him.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That’s hilarious there is zero chance they are better without him

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bacon

lol had to comment that the bacon comment was so funny I dont really watch basket but that was great

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No way they're better without LeBron. They're losing to terrible teams right now while he's out with his injury.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No one team is better without the best player in the world, even Warriors.

MetaDon7577

MetaDon7577

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, Lebron is good! Well, the Lakers play well without him. James has a lot of custody and because of this there is no interaction with the club.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All players are replacable. Every year a new rookie, young and with great skills comes up. And they can hire others teams players from NBA or other countries.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They will get a solid fa and be back in the playoffs next year

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Past teams were better??? Did your friend look at those teams records the next year after he left those teams???

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A friend of mine was trying to tell me the Lakers are a better team without Lebron James and he went on to say the teams "the king" played for previously were better (at times) without him also. I had to agree with the (at times)...like, when he's dead dog tired from having another amazing night and carrying a team and needs a 3 minute rest. I think Lebron is like "bacon"...EVERYTHING'S better with bacon :) Go Lakers.

I dont believe so. Maybe he hase some awfull nights but he is still the best in the league

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LeBron would make any team better