Kylian Mbappé

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What will be the French's next club? I think for me that he will be a Real Madrid player next season. What do you think?

WDStipa

WDStipa

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
And I think the same.

According to German publication BILD, Mbappe has now agreed to join Madrid on a free transfer at the end of the campaign.

He is set to be offered a deal worth an incredible €50m per year before tax, making him the highest-paid footballer in the world based on salary alone.

Mbappe’s contract would see him paid around €137,000 each day, or to break it down even further, around €1.58 every single second.

I am sure that he will soon, if he is not already, become the highest paid footballer in the world.

mbappe.png

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
well, the guy said it himself so many times, playing for Real Madrid would be his dream come through, so it's now or never since his contract with PSG will expire next June and we all know that he did not renew so far. Moreover, PSG president has nothing to do with running a football club professionally. He thinks his money can buy anything and he actually mistreated his players on many occasions (Neymar, Rabiot, Verrati...).
It's all good for Real Madrid anyway...

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mbappe

hello. it may be that he goes to real madrid but he can also go to manchester city

webseoteam

webseoteam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
according to his game, it pays off for the club.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Killian Mbappe should play for a top English club because he is a fast player and in England football is fast

fedkov

fedkov

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
City would be cool. But I think Real with their image will do everything to get it

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everyone is so eager to say that he will be in Real Madrid that the chances of this are very high. but theoretically anything is possible. so we will know for sure only in the summer transfer window.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I really think Mbappé will be a Real Madrid player next season.At the end of the last season, he had already said that he wanted to play in that club .So, this is the best opportunity for him to play there,He deserves to play in a better league.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
and an excellent player he still has a lot of football to show I think this year he will get the golden ball, I think he will overcome Lewandowski.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also think it will be from Madrid.

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
how many ballon D'or do you think he will win in the next decade ?

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yes Real Madrid will buy him this summer for sure they say that, he will make a good pair in Real's attack with Vinicius Jr, one is Bugatti and one is Pagani, so much speed:D:D

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
everyone says that Mbappe will be at Real Madrid next season, but no one mentions that PSG and Real Madrid play in the 1/8 of the Champions League. and that it was Mbappe who made the goal in the last minute of the match and what a goal! - high individual skill, besides, a penalty, unrealized by Messi, he also earned.
so now he has increased his value in the eyes of Real Madrid. and for Real Madrid this is the main transfer target.

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good player, the club where he arrives will be a great contract, let's hope that if he reaches Real Madrid for being the most important club in the world and where his statistics can be more inflated if he continues with the rhythm he has.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will fits him the most in Liverpool I think, because of the style of the Reds. But the frontrunners are Real for sure.

X

XsMALsX

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will also see him fit in with my Liverpool team haha