King of Roland Garros

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today have the pleasure of seeing the myth Rafael Nadal being champion for the thirteenth time in roland Garros will it be that in history someone will manage to reach that mark

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
A rafa machine, I left Nole small today, and that Novak is for me one of the best in history. The rafa is a machine. From argentina I watched the game played by Little Schartzman, we all swelled around here but the brick dust is for Rafa!

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
king of clay

I had no doubt that Nadal would win today

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Nadal's is a monster on Roland Garros, he passed over Djokovic very easily. Now he has equaled Federer in the number of grand slams won.

M

Mike491

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rafael Nadal will be the greatest player at one single Grand Slam possibly forever. He's won 100 matches and only lost 2 in his career. What a legend.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today have the pleasure of seeing the myth Rafael Nadal being champion for the thirteenth time in roland Garros will it be that in history someone will manage to reach that mark

This result is difficult to repeat. If you start winning at the age of 18, it is mathematically improbable, because sports life is not long. That's why Nadal is really a dirt king and one of the best players in the history of tennis.

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nasal is definitely a legend I don’t see anyone catching him in the near future.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rafael Nadal is a LEGEND of Roland Garros! 13 CHAMPIONSHIPS! AMAZING :eek::):D

T

the_bridge222

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nadal is one of the best tennis players I have ever seen. It will be difficult for someone to beat those records, but sooner or later someone will arrive. Anyway, it's a pleasure to watch him play.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.What a champion!.But I don´t know if Djokovic could have done more if his match against Tsitsipás had just lasted 3 sets..My favorite tennis player on clay will always be Bjorn Borg,though

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If he'll stay healthy he will win Rolland Garros until 2044 :D:D:D

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
On clay there's Rafa and the others... nobody can get close to the King on this surface...

Hopefully he'll stay healthy and we'll see Nadal on the ATP Tour for quite a few more seasons :)

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On clay there is no one better than Nadal

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It s amazing numbers. You could think this guy has been born on the red. Djokovic is one of the best of all times and stood just no chance whatsoever.

Viparida

Viparida

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always said that djokovich is good but 2 greatest in history is federer and rafa nadal. They are much ahead of the curve. Nadal just didn`t dominate more through his career due to the great number of lesions he had.