Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Dustin Poirier

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
your opinion about this fight, who will win it?

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Khabib Nurmagomedov I am from Russia and I like Khabib Nurmagomedov as a fighter I like Dagestan their traditions and customs so I will believe that Khabib Nurmagomedov will win this fight I look forward to this fight I think that it will be gorgeous

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Poirier one of the top contenders in the way of Khabib. Conor was not in shape to compete with Khabib. But Poirier, I hope, ready to give the Eagle a good fight.

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Khabib wins no question. Will I be betting on it? No thanks. The last time I bet on UFC, Ben Askren lost me money faster than anything else before!! :D:eek:

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Khabib will win, but I have to admit Poirer was super impressive in the fight vs Holloway. His power and very impressive boxing could give Khabib a run for his $$$$

M

myquickwit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Khabib will win. No one is going to beat him. He's a beast. He just mauls guys.

aGreen

aGreen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guess Khabib will win. Hes grappling next lvl for Dustin.

ch1r4q

ch1r4q

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Khabib vs whoever, I'd always bet on Khabib :D

fenoz

fenoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, the habib will win this fight, and the whole battle will be held on the ground. In his case, this will be the best tactic against the striker. Let him miss a couple of blows, throw him to the ground and wrap him around like a boa constrictor, sucking up his strength. Habib can only be defeated by a fighter, more youthful and hardy, or a blow that will crush his mind, which is unlikely.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If someone is fighting Khabib, then I am always for his opponent.
I do not like this man

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Khabib continues his dominance. Dude is the most dominant ground game fighter I have ever seen, his technical dominance through wrestling / judo is truly amazing to watch. He might be GOAT

P

puzzlefish

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
There just isn't anyone in his weight class to match his ground fighting. It's ridiculous but maybe someone will start doing their homework or maybe a completely new challenger may be the answer.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, but Dustin Poirier lost without a chance.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
expected and easy win for Habib against Habib needs a rival who will be strong in the struggle and in the front such as Tony Ferguson!

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What an animal this guy is. I love it that he did his talking in the ring, literally, against MacGregor. Trash talking while pounding the guy into submission.