Khabib Nurmagomedov is going to leave the UFC, do you think he will return?

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he said that he wants to leave the UFC and wants to become a coach
do you think he will return to the ring as a UFC fighter?

Last edited:
C

crazycitizen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not believe he will return to fight in the UFC.

Khabib is a very honourable person, and he promised his mother that it was his last fight.

So I believe Khabib on this one. But time changes all things... so you never know ^^

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips

Khabib is a very honourable person, and he promised his mother that it was his last fight.

So I believe Khabib on this one. But time changes all things... so you never know ^^
I agree. And I really hope his mother changes her mind about him not fighting again. He is just so good, so above everyone else. The way he dominates his opponents is absolutely impressive.

Johnny78B

Johnny78B

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips

So I believe Khabib on this one. But time changes all things... so you never know
^^
You are right. He is not that kind of person who talking twice. If he says he quit that means game is over. Dana thinks he will come back but probably he doesn't know Khabib's customs and mentality.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm sure that he will return. All fighters always say they are going to retire and sooner or later they accept a new fight.

A

ACMYC

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
My beloved Khabib will not return to the octagon. He doesn't need it. He's the best. He promised his mother that the last fight was the last and victorious in history. Dagestanis do not change their spoken words.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He’s a fighter. Lives to compete. Still at his prime. I think he will miss being in the octagon Once a big money fight offer comes up I believe he will take it. He’s beaten everyone. Just a setup for a big pay day

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was very surprised that he was retiring. Not my favorite fighter, but I’m not happy he’s not fighting anymore. In today’s world, he never says never, but I don’t think we’ll see him in the cage anymore!

beza23

beza23

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Strong fighter, he will be missed,but i think he will come back

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great fighter and champion, I don’t think he’ll come back he has nothing else to prove

J

jcvd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know if he make a comeback but remember at the end everything is all about the money.

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think he will return he has made a promise to the whole world and especially in the United Arab Emirates where there are many believers like God himself khabib

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe its just wishful thinking, but I think he returns. I do not know why he would return though he has enough money and there is really nobody left for him to fight.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it will return. He can still safely perform at a high level for 5 years

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course he will return, he is a fighter and is unlikely to be able to do without fights. and we will see the figure 30-0.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
he said that he would not enter the ring anymore, let's see what happens:joyman::smile:

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sure hope we get to see the Eagle fight St-Pierre. To me that is the best match you could make in all of fighting.