Kepa v Alisson

V

Vivekg14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey all,
wondering what everyones opinion was on these record breaking goalkeeper prices?
Neutral fan support neither Liverpool or Chelsea.
Imo Alisson is hugely overrated. for a guy who's only played one real full season of first team football and then being touted as one of the best in the world is a bit ridiculous.
Kepa has a proven record since his late teens playing regular football at a high level so seems a bit more justified but still high.
Am i missing something or is this assumption that Alisson was necessary business but Kepa is overpriced just absurd?

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like them both i think allison is better but lets see it plays out this season

V

Vivekg14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i like them both i think allison is better but lets see it plays out this season

I think allison had a good season last year probably a better one than kepa but not sure about the whole better player...think needs to prove consistency a bit more

K

KentBazemore24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Long term the Kepa signing is probably the best if he can follow the path of Petr Cech. But both are way overpaid.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The prices on both are overestimated .. In general, the current football is amazing with its own sums! But I'm glad that Chelsea acquired a goalkeeper like Kepa!

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The only thing I know about Kepa is that a player of Chelsea.I have watched Alisson in action, seems to know what she is doing.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a Chelsea fan I hope Kepa shows his value playing in the premier league. And as a Brazilian, I already know Alisson, he is a great goalkeeper, but I think the value paid on him was too high.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two very good goalkeepers, you deserve that money is another matter, but when their teams have confidence, we'll see, time will tell.