theblizzardofoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My other passion besides poker is NFL

I think the Baltimore Ravens are going to sign Colin Kaepernik

Being that Bal had direct talks with him make me think yes,

If Harbaughs brother didnt give Kap a thumbs up then Baltimore wouldnt have even spoke with him???

He has all kinds of talent,,,,its between the ears where he has been struggling.

I think the calmer more level headed Harbaugh would actually be good for Kap.

I'd like to see the kid play football and stop saving the world. Well he can totally save the world just do it in the off-season.

I'm not really a fan of him but his story has been interesting.

vitalii029

vitalii029

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my passion for poker more than anything in life I give now the poker but sometimes I bet on sport

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im not a big fan of his game. He has shown he's not capable of being a good qb. You really need a good group around him for Kap to be successful. But he's a good enough to be a backup and he should be able to get on a team.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They've got an injury concern with Flacco, and the only other QB on the roster is Ryan Mallett. They passed on even working out RG3. So unless they can talk someone like Romo or Cutler out of retirement (and I don't see any way they can put up the kind of money they would want) then Kaep makes by far the most sense.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Guessing his efforts to save the world will be about as productive as his efforts to save the Ravens.

T

theblizzardofoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doesnt that kind of go for all qb's? The needing a good group? I thought his debut in sf when harbaugh was there was epic.. I felt he was going places, he did the superbowl. How far we can fall!

Do you think its his physical play that stinks? Bc I think its his mental. But you are 100% correct, he should be an easy sign as a back-up.

T

theblizzardofoz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mallett has not been impressive at all has he!? I would take Kap way before RGiii. Now I heard Flacco is going to be back before the first pre-season game? Why they need to spend money on an expensive back-up?

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why they need to spend money on an expensive back-up?

Because the thought of having to start Ryan Mallett should scare any team into opening up their wallet just a little? :p

Seriously, I think this all comes down to Flacco's injury situation. If they really do think he's going to be 100% to start the season then there's probably no need to worry about Kaep. If they think there's a chance he doesn't make the start though...