Kaepernick

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not realize Kaepernick was pretty much a super hero. Turning down baseball scholarships to every major college in the country, a multi-million dollar contract in MLB, even a academic scholarship to Harvard as he had a 4.0 GPA. All to go play football at the Reno Nevada University because that was his dream. Then fighting his way up through college to actually make it to the NFL from a lower division school. Only to then give it all up on principles. Exuding the type of character very few in history have ever possessed. Talk about an inspiration for us all to stand up and demand the rights every human deserves.

From human rights to common healthcare, social security to guarantee a comfortable retirement for every citizen and equal education. These are all social structures this country can easily afford that should already be in place in a so called modern democracy in the richest country in the world today. It's a gross injustice that so many of our fellow man live in near and below poverty conditions, despite working their entire lives to line the pockets of our oligarchy elite that bleed us dry while stroking their fat cat periodically letting out a maniacal snicker.

Kapp

Alizona

Alizona

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the exact opposite impression of the dude.... but nothing personal against anyone who considers him a "hero". I most certainly do not, that's all.

I consider him an anti-hero, but I also realize that such anti-heroes have MUCH support out there... I have no idea why, but this is the world we live in now. So be it.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not realize Kaepernick was pretty much a super hero. Turning down baseball scholarships to every major college in the country, a multi-million dollar contract in MLB, even a academic scholarship to Harvard as he had a 4.0 GPA. All to go play football at the Reno Nevada University because that was his dream. Then fighting his way up through college to actually make it to the NFL from a lower division school. Only to then give it all up on principles. Exuding the type of character very few in history have ever possessed. Talk about an inspiration for us all to stand up and demand the rights every human deserves.

From human rights to common healthcare, social security to guarantee a comfortable retirement for every citizen and equal education. These are all social structures this country can easily afford that should already be in place in a so called modern democracy in the richest country in the world today. It's a gross injustice that so many of our fellow man live in near and below poverty conditions, despite working their entire lives to line the pockets of our oligarchy elite that bleed us dry while stroking their fat cat periodically letting out a maniacal snicker.

View attachment 296743
It seems to me that it’s a sin to complain about your country. It’s interesting for us here, most of them live on 200 300 dollars and not any kind of support.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the exact opposite impression of the dude.... but nothing personal against anyone who considers him a "hero". I most certainly do not, that's all.

I consider him an anti-hero, but I also realize that such anti-heroes have MUCH support out there... I have no idea why, but this is the world we live in now. So be it.

Would you care to elucidate? To put his life and career in jeopardy and put himself in a position of great criticism, all to stand up for the human rights of his people that have been neglected for hundreds of years. When he's in a position of fame that for the most part is not affected by the inequality. So really putting everything on the line for those less fortunate than himself. To you this is an anti-hero?

Do you even admit to the great inequality in the education and justice system as well as the work force for black citizens in America?

Last edited:
tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me that it’s a sin to complain about your country. It’s interesting for us here, most of them live on 200 300 dollars and not any kind of support.
To me it's a sin to follow any institution unconditionally. So in your opinion if your country is committing mass genocide it would be a sin to stand against them? So you would have supported the Nazi regime had you lived in germany at that time?

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a human first, therefor I believe it is my duty to stand on the side of those whom great injustice and atrocities have been committed. Most countries or governments only represent the elite class. A very small group who see the citizens as pawns on their game board. Who often commit Inhuman acts on great scale to increase their financial wealth and tighten their grasp on the power they hold.

America is at the top of this list, acting as if they rule the world. Excluding china and some other eastern countries they kind of do.

This is not an institution a person who cares for humanity would want to pledge their allegiance to. I would love to hear an opposing intelligent argument on the matter.

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

It always was, they are perfect, if something - like usually everything - turns out sh*t, they didnt do it, coincidences, blame to others, lie some reasons etc. Times are just changing, they are going down, the owners had enough from them for some reasons.

but take it consideration, they receive a strong lifetime 24/7 brainwash there, a massive one, so even if they destructive for most of the world, hard to judge them, if they dont want to wake the f*ck up. Most of them are not able for critical thinking, fact based questioning.

Even about this hypocrath ball gamer, who earns millions in usd, but he feels himself as a 2nd class citizen, basically he is a racist, he hates whites, that's all about the dude...

But if you listen the same crap from everywhere, you believe in it as a reality, if they could dumb you down enough in the previous part of your life...

Don't mention the guy who posted it here, he has no problem with the 20th century white genocides, what was 80% white on whites, don't even know anything about that, how those were artificially created.

Still in the dream, that "society" and "democracy" really exists, has meaning, not just empty words, don't know a godd*mn thing about the money system, that US has only debts, dont produce anything - except guns and wars -, their money printers, owners, banks dont belong to that country, they own the place etc., the pretty basics.... and he writes about things, what are possible to change, or more likely create - as they dont exist - with huge money and effort against those who own the money system, and all their interest, action is keep it like this and make everybody more and more dependent on their criminal ponzi scheme... (they own the govs, gov orgs, corps, any kind of organizations what have just a little power...., if they want to change the world they will, not a millionaire ball gamer idi*t who thought, okay lets knee down, create more mess, divide and conquer for the easier conquer to the owners wishes - as basically thats what he did....)

sorry, but just another fool, who dont get it, how the world works..... especially nowadays, when they want to secure the gulag, prison mode for the rest of the time, at least for the rest of our lives....

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s interesting for us here, most of them live on 200 300 dollars and not any kind of support.
What do you mean by the statement above? Who and where are us here? Who are them? Just the fact you see it as us and them shows a great bias in your outlook. We are all human, it is just us. There should be no us and them. Especially within your countrymen. This type of thought is what allows the great inequalities of the world to exist. We all have much more in common than we do differences. To understand this as a species is the only way we can all rise above it.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It always was, they are perfect, if something - like usually everything - turns out sh*t, they didnt do it, coincidences, blame to others, lie some reasons etc. Times are just changing, they are going down, the owners had enough from them for some reasons.

but take it consideration, they receive a strong lifetime 24/7 brainwash there, a massive one, so even if they destructive for most of the world, hard to judge them, if they dont want to wake the f*ck up. Most of them are not able for critical thinking, fact based questioning.

Even about this hypocrath ball gamer, who earns millions in usd, but he feels himself as a 2nd class citizen, basically he is a racist, he hates whites, that's all about the dude...

But if you listen the same crap from everywhere, you believe in it as a reality, if they could dumb you down enough in the previous part of your life...

Don't mention the guy who posted it here, he has no problem with the 20th century white genocides, what was 80% white on whites, don't even know anything about that, how those were artificially created.

Still in the dream, that "society" and "democracy" really exists, has meaning, not just empty words, don't know a godd*mn thing about the money system, that US has only debts, dont produce anything - except guns and wars -, their money printers, owners, banks dont belong to that country, they own the place etc., the pretty basics.... and he writes about things, what are possible to change, or more likely create - as they dont exist - with huge money and effort against those who own the money system, and all their interest, action is keep it like this and make everybody more and more dependent on their criminal ponzi scheme... (they own the govs, gov orgs, corps, any kind of organizations what have just a little power...., if they want to change the world they will, not a millionaire ball gamer idi*t who thought, okay lets knee down, create more mess, divide and conquer for the easier conquer to the owners wishes - as basically thats what he did....)

sorry, but just another fool, who dont get it, how the world works..... especially nowadays, when they want to secure the gulag, prison mode for the rest of the time, at least for the rest of our lives....
This is gibberish! Not a coherent, understandable point made. Just a bunch of run-on and incomplete sentences. Before you can make a point, you have to learn grade school grammar. It really hurts your argument when no one can understand it.

I would debate your opinion because I can tell I disagree and I love to debate. However I am not sure what your opinion is exactly. Something about white on white and Kap being a racist. What does whites killing whites have to do with anything. Yes I agree a lot of blacks are racist, however you have to be smart enough to take a step back and try to see the whole picture of why this is. How if you were in a position such as this, how you would feel about a race that has treated you as inferior and barely human, if human at all.

There are a lot of white racist as well, with really no reasoning behind it. Other than they just need someone to look down on. I know how the world works, I just happen to have this thing that you probably never heard of. Empathy for my fellow man.

America runs the Financial industry, they are in debt to everyone, but who's going to make them pay. They have funds to create war around the world, but not enough to take care of their people. Bullshit!

I am Jewish, Roma or Gypsy, German, and Irish. A white mutt, however I have to admit most great atrocities have been committed or instigated by whites. Especially in the last several centuries. Even the mass genocides of Africa can be attributed to western civilizations. If you saw your self as human and not a subgroup, you could see other ethnic groups point of view. This would allow compassion and humanity to thrive. However I am thinking you are not interested in compassion or humanity.

Obviously I know our govt is just a poster boy for the money people. Yet it does not have to be. They got the money but we got the numbers. We can end all that if we stand together. Death to tyrants.

He did not create any separation with a kneel. The racist idiots who had to comment against it might have. Really the separation was already there he was just pointing it out. If you think otherwise, chances are your a racist too.

Last edited:
tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
[/QUOTE]Still in the dream, that "society" and "democracy" really exists, has meaning, not just empty words, don't know a godd*mn thing about the money system, that US has only debts, dont produce anything - except guns and wars -, their money printers, owners, banks dont belong to that country, they own the place etc., the pretty basics.... and he writes about things, what are possible to change, or more likely create - as they dont exist - with huge money and effort against those who own the money system, and all their interest, action is keep it like this and make everybody more and more dependent on their criminal ponzi scheme... (they own the govs, gov orgs, corps, any kind of organizations what have just a little power...., if they want to change the world they will, not a millionaire ball gamer idi*t who thought, okay lets knee down, create more mess, divide and conquer for the easier conquer to the owners wishes - as basically thats what he did....)

sorry, but just another fool, who dont get it, how the world works..... especially nowadays, when they want to secure the gulag, prison mode for the rest of the time, at least for the rest of our lives....[/QUOTE]

I don't believe Democracy ever existed. America was founded as a republic. We are a country of debt slaves. A Capitalist Oligarchy. I am a Marxist, I don't believe in profiting off your fellow man's labor, or really the idea of financial institutions at all. The mess and separation was there, we have already been conquered. If we want to change it have to at least point it out as a start. Which is what he was doing. Takes guts to do so when your making that kind of money. What have you ever done to stand up and call out those who own everything. When ownership itself should not exist. This world is all of ours, not the property of those few who hold the "wealth". You are trying to create separation, I posted something positive and all you can do is negatively respond by talking out your rear end. When you know not of what you speak, especially when speaking of the person who posted this thread.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Would you care to elucidate? To put his life and career in jeopardy and put himself in a position of great criticism, all to stand up for the human rights of his people that have been neglected for hundreds of years. When he's in a position of fame that for the most part is not affected by the inequality. So really putting everything on the line for those less fortunate than himself. To you this is an anti-hero?

Do you even admit to the great inequality in the education and justice system as well as the work force for black citizens in America?

I realize this is the internet, but where are you getting this nonsense?
Turned down contract offer & retired, good to know one can retire from being a slave.
Takes money from Nike which uses slave labor to manufacture the shoes & apparel he live off.
Pretty skimpy resume for a super hero IMO.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to apologize to cards chat. I was not trying to create this type of debate with my original post. I overestimated. However I find it impossible not to respond, when someone is intentionally trying to instigate one.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I realize this is the internet, but where are you getting this nonsense?
Turned down contract offer & retired, good to know one can retire from being a slave.
Takes money from Nike which uses slave labor to manufacture the shoes & apparel he live off.
Pretty skimpy resume for a super hero IMO.

All labor is slave labor. Where am I getting what? I said nothing about contract or retire. It was a comparison made on the netflix series. Do you know what a comparison is, I don't even fully agree with the comparison, but I do see the reasoning. Your right it is skimpy, however in this day and age we have very few people doing anything to call out people on their BS. At least he was willing to put it all on the line for his principles. When he first did that kneel he had no idea what would happen or that Nike would start that campaign. It very easily could have scared Nike and every other sponsor to ever go anywhere near that. What have you ever done to stand against inequalities of those less fortunate, or do you just try to cut down those who do. Who among us would turn down that Nike deal. Not I.

Honestly I was speaking as much about his athleticism and intelligence if not more. His Harvard offers and baseball contract is what I had only that day of posting this learned. However the kneel was what added the bravery. Of course I would not stand and pledge my allegiance to an evil empire either. So in that way I am bias.

Last edited:

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is gibberish! Not a coherent, understandable point made. Just a bunch of run-on and incomplete sentences. Before you can make a point, you have to learn grade school grammar. It really hurts your argument when no one can understand it.

I would debate your opinion because I can tell I disagree and I love to debate. However I am not sure what your opinion is exactly. Something about white on white and Kap being a racist. What does whites killing whites have to do with anything. Yes I agree a lot of blacks are racist, however you have to be smart enough to take a step back and try to see the whole picture of why this is. How if you were in a position such as this, how you would feel about a race that has treated you as inferior and barely human, if human at all.

There are a lot of white racist as well, with really no reasoning behind it. Other than they just need someone to look down on. I know how the world works, I just happen to have this thing that you probably never heard of. Empathy for my fellow man.

I am Jewish, Roma or Gypsy, German, and Irish. A white mutt, however I have to admit most great atrocities have been committed or instigated by whites. Especially in the last several centuries. Even the mass genocides of Africa can be attributed to western civilizations. If you saw your self as human and not a subgroup, you could see other ethnic groups point of view. This would allow compassion and humanity to thrive. However I am thinking you are not interested in compassion or humanity.

My point of view generally about this thing:

I am eastern european - my english is crap, pardon me, i dont care anymore, when i used to live in english speaker countries they even blocked to study the f*cking language, as no matter what i am, white or black, they needed only last obeying slaves (probably whites, as black wont do it with that effort, result, efficiency) -, and f*cking annoying to listen this crap in my country, when we never ever had any business with that - it is the few westernian white countries sh*t, not ours -, in the hole 20th century whites made the mass-murders here - for some others order -, and after all, because i dont care what divide and conquer crap the psycho west found out again, they call me racist, even stupid westernian white brainwashed idiots - meantime their relatives did the racial crimes vs. blacks back in time, not mine -, and threat me like 2nd or last class citizen in my f*cking land, because of nonsense crap what well-being, out of mind idiots found out and spread - of course all for huge money, not for free!!!!!!!!!!

And when a millionaire ball gamer finds out something like this, is pretty clear, will result only destruction in every average persons lives, black, white etc. The millionaire lives in a separated life from the average droids, never will face the conseqeunces, mess he created.
He is a hypocrath, and still stand for it, he is racist, too - even if officially he cant be, as he is not white -, otherwise he wouldnt do it, he sees only his ethnic group's point of view in a given country, and because of the american past, it must be spread everywhere, pushing it 24/7 to everybody. meantime, i saw destruction, fights, in reports even murders because of idiots like this, oversize the skin color problem and create hatery down in the plebs level, and never will change anything to a positive direction, just make it worse.... only more divide and conquer.... he is everything except a hero.....

Don't want to be offensive, but you should read about a bit how the jews organized the communism in russia (ussr) and china, and how many white and yellow lives that cost.....(also black and brown) only in Ukraine 10 million+, altogether 100+ million..... and you have to 'admit' - ie blame, instead of taking responsibility - most of them commited by the white caucasian race.... total nonsense... even if we go back centuries, as the population was much lower everywhere, even if the westernian few white countries could kill all the colonized countries' population, is far less compare only what happened vs. whites in the 20th century... jews are good with numbers, search and count it, i did. Also can recommend to search for the post ww2 american concentration camps - where black american soldiers were involved too - killed a million german prisoners.... just for fun, after the war's ended.... the south african white executions without any reason by blacks.... etc., etc.

The main point, don't spread your mess to the hole world, - like most of the time -, and don't force, blame because of your crap to those who never had any business, part in the creation of that, just because happened to be, they are whites, too...... Keep it in your modern gulag, and solve it there, if you really think this hole thing wasnt created and financed by psychopath billionaires, money owners by destructive purposes...

Humanity, bunch of animal level droids, lead, controlled by the worst kind of psychopaths, you are right, i dont care, they were always killing each other based on mostly nonsense reasons, like religion, skin color, a flag, an ideology, resources etc., etc. The owners created always some reason, excuse.

I don't care any ethnic groups, they didnt care mine, the gipsies in my country steal, nowadays even legally, make women prostitutes, sell them to the world, destroy the local ones and hide behind the racist card, as the psycho west gave it to their hand. Jews, too + they make everybody poorer and poorer...my ethnic group, means white, not much different, they are killing each other because of the radical brainwash they receive 24/7 and because of the new religion left-right crap, so the white population is reducing, and getting poorer and poorer by the artifically manipulated, controlled destructive programs, mostly by money&gov&corps&tech new wave mass murderer weapons, meantime everybody else do whatever want, live life however want, earn as much as want, steal as much as want.... and comes here whoever wants, also do whatever wants... that's what i see.... and i should care, and slave for any of these.... jew, gipsy, white, arabic or even any other western (european) out of mind sick one...

Good example vs my racism, i like the migrants, they showed me, how to piss off these psychos and their radical, maniac hordes. Even in Germany, when i slaved there for nothing, they were simply laughing at me - like asking with their eyes, why the f*ck are you so stupid to do anything for these? -, the freako brainwashed, neo-commie, fascist 'germans' were spitting after me, bully, abuse, blackmail... because i am eastern european, white and do the sh*t what not even african illegal migrants did for the f*ckers.....

Pardon me....... I am a f*cking stupid, that i didnt see what they do for long years, how they are organizedly killing us by the plan, but not for a lifetime.....

GL with solving the racial things, and make humanity better etc.! I am sure, it soon will be million times better, like always!!!

And anyway, feel sorry for you, you got the worst mixture in your blood based on my own experience with the mentioned ethnic groups, nationalities - even i have some german blood too -.... again no offence, as i dont want to do anything around these psychos anymore, but also would be great not to listen the made up radical, maniac crap what doesnt apply for me (us) at all, all the time from everywhere, because the US just got, found out the newest wave nonsense mess making, destructive, murderer, divide&conquer 'game'!!!!!!!!!!!

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am about to just ask CC to take this down. I was not trying to instigate a debate, I was posting something positive I thought. Yet I find it impossible not to respond. Didn't realize this would be an excuse for some people to break out their white hoods. I guess that's just ignorance on my part.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My point of view generally about this thing:

I am eastern european - my english is crap, pardon me, i dont care anymore, when i used to live in english speaker countries they even blocked to study the f*cking language, as no matter what i am, white or black, they needed only last obeying slaves (probably whites, as black wont do it with that effort, result, efficiency) -, and f*cking annoying to listen this crap in my country, when we never ever had any business with that - it is the few westernian white countries sh*t, not ours -, in the hole 20th century whites made the mass-murders here - for some others order -, and after all, because i dont care what divide and conquer crap the psycho west found out again, they call me racist, even stupid westernian white brainwashed idiots - meantime their relatives did the racial crimes vs. blacks back in time, not mine -, and threat me like 2nd or last class citizen in my f*cking land, because of nonsense crap what well-being, out of mind idiots found out and spread - of course all for huge money, not for free!!!!!!!!!!

And when a millionaire ball gamer finds out something like this, is pretty clear, will result only destruction in every average persons lives, black, white etc. The millionaire lives in a separated life from the average droids, never will face the conseqeunces, mess he created.
He is a hypocrath, and still stand for it, he is racist, too - even if officially he cant be, as he is not white -, otherwise he wouldnt do it, he sees only his ethnic group's point of view in a given country, and because of the american past, it must be spread everywhere, pushing it 24/7 to everybody. meantime, i saw destruction, fights, in reports even murders because of idiots like this, oversize the skin color problem and create hatery down in the plebs level, and never will change anything to a positive direction, just make it worse.... only more divide and conquer.... he is everything except a hero.....

Don't want to be offensive, but you should read about a bit how the jews organized the communism in russia (ussr) and china, and how many white and yellow lives that cost.....(also black and brown) only in Ukraine 10 million+, altogether 100+ million..... and you have to 'admit' - ie blame, instead of taking responsibility - most of them commited by the white caucasian race.... total nonsense... even if we go back centuries, as the population was much lower everywhere, even if the westernian few white countries could kill all the colonized countries' population, is far less compare only what happened vs. whites in the 20th century... jews are good with numbers, search and count it, i did. Also can recommend to search for the post ww2 american concentration camps - where black american soldiers were involved too - killed a million german prisoners.... just for fun, after the war's ended.... the south african white executions without any reason by blacks.... etc., etc.

The main point, don't spread your mess to the hole world, - like most of the time -, and don't force, blame because of your crap to those who never had any business, part in the creation of that, just because happened to be, they are whites, too...... Keep it in your modern gulag, and solve it there, if you really think this hole thing wasnt created and financed by psychopath billionaires, money owners by destructive purposes...

Humanity, bunch of animal level droids, lead, controlled by the worst kind of psychopaths, you are right, i dont care, they were always killing each other based on mostly nonsense reasons, like religion, skin color, a flag, an ideology, resources etc., etc. The owners created always some reason, excuse.

I don't care any ethnic groups, they didnt care mine, the gipsies in my country steal, nowadays even legally, make women prostitutes, sell them to the world, destroy the local ones and hide behind the racist card, as the psycho west gave it to their hand. Jews, too + they make everybody poorer and poorer...my ethnic group, means white, not much different, they are killing each other because of the radical brainwash they receive 24/7 and because of the new religion left-right crap, so the white population is reducing, and getting poorer and poorer by the artifically manipulated, controlled destructive programs, mostly by money&gov&corps&tech new wave mass murderer weapons, meantime everybody else do whatever want, live life however want, earn as much as want, steal as much as want.... and comes here whoever wants, also do whatever wants... that's what i see.... and i should care, and slave for any of these.... jew, gipsy, white, arabic or even any other western (european) out of mind sick one...

Good example vs my racism, i like the migrants, they showed me, how to piss off these psychos and their radical, maniac hordes. Even in Germany, when i slaved there for nothing, they were simply laughing at me - like asking with their eyes, why the f*ck are you so stupid to do anything for these? -, the freako brainwashed, neo-commie, fascist 'germans' were spitting after me, bully, abuse, blackmail... because i am eastern european, white and do the sh*t what not even african illegal migrants did for the f*ckers.....

Pardon me....... I am a f*cking stupid, that i didnt see what they do for long years, how they are organizedly killing us by the plan, but not for a lifetime.....

GL with solving the racial things, and make humanity better etc.! I am sure, it soon will be million times better, like always!!!

And anyway, feel sorry for you, you got the worst mixture in your blood based on my own experience with the mentioned ethnic groups, nationalities - even i have some german blood too -.... again no offence, as i dont want to do anything around these psychos anymore, but also would be great not to listen the made up radical, maniac crap what doesnt apply for me (us) at all, all the time from everywhere, because the US just got, found out the newest wave nonsense mess making, destructive, murderer, divide&conquer 'game'!!!!!!!!!!!
It's hard for me to understand your meaning all of the time. Half the time I feel like we might agree on things the other half I either cant quite comprehend your meaning or think you are laying blame at the wrong feet.

First of all if you are separating people by blood or color you are playing into the hands of the rich. This is what they want, to keep us separated. Because if we just see ourselves as human and stand together, they are in trouble. They know this and work hard to keep us at odds with each other.

You have to understand how Black Americans have been and are still treated here. With nearly no way to do anything about it. It is a lot worse than most white people will admit.

I am sorry if you have experienced inequalities in your country. This is only more reason we should all be standing together, not creating a rivalry between us. He does not control the publicity it received. He was just making a statement, That he would not pledge his allegiance to a country who has never done anything but persecute his people. It sounds like you should be able to understand this. The fact he made lots of money is only more reason for him not to do something like this. Which is why it impressed me for him to do so.

I am much like a Buddhist, I believe all people are one people. No one should hold power over others. Take only what you need and leave the rest for the next person. So this whole world is F'd up to me. I try to understand everyone's point of view and understand what leads to them doing what they do. If you do this you can understand a lot more about even the evil in the world.

I have love for all creation, however I think the mass people are do a revolutionary uprising. All creeds and colors of the world need to come together at some point and start working together. If we do I believe we could solve the problems of poverty and much of the suffering created by the Kings and dictators of the world. Otherwise we are doomed as a species.

Peace and love to you my friend.

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am about to just ask CC to take this down. I was not trying to instigate a debate, I was posting something positive I thought. Yet I find it impossible not to respond. Didn't realize this would be an excuse for some people to break out their white hoods. I guess that's just ignorance on my part.

I respect the intent you had of putting this on here. Some people just don't understand or want to understand whats really going on and to be honest I thought it would be more people coming out "with their white hoods". Which is why I dont like talking about it or looking into the comments because in the end I feel like nothing is gonna change or get resolved in this f'd up divided world we are in.

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I respect the intent you had of putting this on here. Some people just don't understand or want to understand whats really going on and to be honest I thought it would be more people coming out "with their white hoods". Which is why I dont like talking about it or looking into the comments because in the end I feel like nothing is gonna change or get resolved in this f'd up divided world we are in.

I just want to thank you for leaving a positive post, or at least one that is not responding negatively to mine. As you can see only negative so far. Which it was naïve of me not to expect as much. It's just I have never considered myself nor been accused of being naïve. I just don't watch T.V. and stay away from most media sources that report on such things.

I posted this after just learning about his GPA and MLB offers and was impressed. Not to Minchin his willingness to give up offers and put career on the line for principles. I found these to be commendable attributes. Had I realized it was going to receive such disdainful reply's I probably would not have posted. Only because like you it depresses me to get such responses over such a simple post. I also find it hard not to reply and it's not healthy to argue with fools.

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
As with steved757, you are making a valid point that some were going to contest 'just because'.

Take heart in this if nothing else - Colin Kaepernick is now an influential and historical figure regardless of those who have attempted to diminish him. And what you should find amusing (and deflating all at the same time) is the American right that feigned indignation at him and others taking a knee and bringing politics into sport are the one presently chanting 'F*** Joe Biden' at sporting events.

Apparently politics in sports is okay as long as you are vulgar and crass and on the right, rather than respectful.

Also take heart in the fact that in other countries such as the UK, Premier League football teams can be seen taking a unified knee pre-kick off, regardless of the push back they received at times.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He will never play again in the nfl that is a gtd