Juventus

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus is the winner of the Italian Super Cup!
Juventus 2: 0 Napoli
⚽Gol: 1: 0 - 64 Ronaldo, 2: 0 - 90 + 5 Morata.
Unscored penalty: 80 ’Insigne.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's Champion !!!

Juventus is the winner of the Italian Super Cup!
Juventus 2: 0 Napoli
⚽Gol: 1: 0 - 64 Ronaldo, 2: 0 - 90 + 5 Morata.
Unscored penalty: 80 ’Insigne.

Juventus is a team that likes the design of the shirt with white and black stripes. Remember my Botafogo that once had Garrincha, the people's joy.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
juventus will still be champion again

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus is lucky that they have a player Ronaldo, Juve without him and with him absolutely different teams!

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus every seazon win. This is to easy fo this team

Hitmanshoot

Hitmanshoot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forza inteeeeeeer. Juventus are only robbers

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Juventus is a better team than Napoli ,so there was the correct result..But Milan will be the Serie A champion.I really hope so.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often notice that Juventus tend to get help from referees when things are not going too well on the pitch.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sampdoria - Juventus.
10 minutes before the match.

Who will watch too?

stepper

stepper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch, Juventus its great team. Maybe win new UEFA champion Ligue ?

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus head coach Andrea Pirlo shared his expectations for the first Italian Cup semifinal match with Inter, scheduled for 2 February. “I want to see a team that realizes their strength. This is the first match of two, it is not decisive, and you need to approach the game competently. We will need to make changes. Buffon started at goal, Ramsey won't play due to muscle problems, but we hope he'll be ready on Saturday. We have not lost the desire to win, our ambitions will be critically important. We learned a lot from our match in Serie A (0: 2). We realized that we stop being Juventus when we lose concentration. We were lucky that we had the match against Napoli in three days, we immediately managed to return our concentration to the proper level. Now we cannot relax, the second half of the season has just begun. There are many matches ahead. I expect Inter to play as usual. We know their coach well, we are ready for what may happen. They defend well and are dangerous in counter-attacks and running in empty spaces, ”Pirlo told club TV

J

Joonhi93

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With that great team, I expect more from Juventus

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Great win against Inter, Ronaldo scores again a double and Juve reach the final in COPPA D'ITALIA.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In the 21st round of Serie A, Juventus beat Roma at home (2: 0). The first and winning goal of the match was scored by forward Cristiano Ronaldo. In addition, the defender of the Romans Roger Ibanez sent the ball into his own goal. Juventus, with 42 points, passed Roma (40) and moved up to third place in the Italian league table. Milan have 46 points, while Inter is in the lead with 47 points. Juve and Milan have a hand in hand compared to other top 4 teams.

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shameful Juventus game up to 90 minutes �� Full bottom protection ... Bentancourt brings the goal .. Chiesa was good �� We'll be back for victory at our stadium

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will not be too detailed, but I will just express my position about what I saw yesterday, what I did not see, etc. I personally held the position of a fan loyal to Pirlo, and I will try to stay with him today, but I think now we are all convinced that betting on Pirlo is such a fever !!! it's even more of a fever than the appointment of Sarri (a revolutionary in terms of attacking football) to a team with a history of defensive art. This is a complete imbalance without a proper restructuring of the composition for that very Sarri, the final club "depression", the absence of some kind of game pattern, all the stones in Sarri and Pirlo's appointment-rate, another type of "revolutionary move" from Agnelli & Co. On an incredibly great player, the bet is, yes, but "raw" as a coach. It could have worked, it might not have worked - I agree! And everyone understood this - and so did I. But it didn't work. Pirlo joined the team - which already had no drawing. Under Sarri and his attitudes, the club played the old fashioned way, ignoring inconvenient attitudes, it was obvious. This had a cumulative effect, and here Pirlo came to this layer, ambitious, but a little damp and for the whole season never got a 100% ready and healthy composition at his disposal! It is also extremely important to consider when trying to criticize him as a coach. Although there is also room for criticism. It's incredible. What happened to me yesterday when watching this match. At the 85th minute, playing in the majority, I just had some kind of "betrayal", I sat and thought: "How long is there until the end ?! Maybe it's for the best that OverTimes will be, otherwise now they will just" let go by the collar ... "This is incredible, friends! What did the team do on the field from the 66th minute to the 90th minute ??? Except for a couple of points! There was a feeling that Juve was struggling with himself, as if the task was to return to the match and that was all. Why didn't they close the question at regular time, hello ?! You play in the majority - you have +30 shots on goal - where are the goals ?! Where is the class ?! Total failure. I didn't understand what Pirlo wants from the midfielders. We played without the center of the field in defensive formations. The players did not reach when pressing, did not have time to pull back, horror. It was felt that the players did not quite cope with the pressure, hence, as in the first match, it was just the most stupid moment with Demiral and a penalty. I was surprised by Morata's score for the match. Awful match. One of the worst I've seen in a Juve shirt. But let's not talk about the personalities on the field too much. I would like to summarize the following: I think that the biggest mistake of Juventus is a failed management, it's not only about transfers, there is a complex problem here - the problem of physiotherapists, the problem of transfers, the problem of some pseudo revolutionary moves like Sarri or Pirlo. Apparently Mr. Agnelli sometimes forgets that a coach or a transfer company is not the same as changing a club LOGO. There is no need for such revolutions. Everything is much simpler. You buy the best players - you do the result. You appoint more experienced coaches, you get bolder decisions during the most difficult matches of the season - it's simple. After all, you all remember that in the winter MOT even - the team incredibly needed CPZ, CN, LZ (until Sandro recovered completely) - and NOTHING! And what could Pirlo say about this? Of course: "We don't need a striker - we can handle it anyway ...." Did he really have a choice? Conte once hinted at the line-up and acquisitions - today he is Inter's coach. And I do not presume to discuss Conte specifically and I do not like him very much, frankly (even after the season Alex left), but who came after Conte? Allegri, a coach with experience, at least not bad - with Milan. And in this bet on Allegri - there was logic. Personally, I supported this appointment. It was obvious that Guardiola or Mour would not go to Turin. And this rate has not justified itself? I think it justified - Juve, twice, stopped at the last stage in the Champions League! He was very recognizable for his play pattern. Therefore, the question here is deeper - and this is the management / management of the club as a whole. I think that the vector that has been set in the past few years is completely disastrous. Yes, there was a fantastic move and a revolutionary move in terms of acquiring KriRo and buying a young DeLigt for the future (they showed everyone their teeth, they say we can do that too), but let's be objective! ** Separate plus for Chiesu-ok ** In order for Sarri to implement the project - he had to reshape half of the composition! For Pirlo's ideas - the same! So we see now - the third in a row Juve's departure from the Champions League, again empty talk about how it hurts all of us, about the fact that "well, next season we will definitely do everything !!", again some revolutions, including and from the Champions League itself. But what's the point if we are relegated for the third year in a row from teams that are much lower class ?! Therefore, I think that it is time for Fabio Paratici to find a new project for himself (judging by the rumors, he is interesting for Manchester United) - he will be able to bring the talented one to Manchester United and Skamakka and all the others who are there "on the pencil" in the winter MJ. And yet, perhaps, changes are needed in the medical staff - xs. It is necessary to become used

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh, that old signora Juventus. Well, was it really difficult to go further?

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pirlo before the match with Benevento: "We want to win and put pressure on Inter" Powerful pressure ahhaha

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pirlo before the match with Benevento: "We want to win and put pressure on Inter" Powerful pressure ahhaha

ahahah well said. It was good they announced Pirlo to stop their hegemony in the italian championship. It is so visible that people as Pirlo, Lampard, Ole and Arteta, even Gerrard are so far to manage top clubs, they are so weak, especially in the tactics. Perfect footballers were, but they have to spent some 7-8 years in small clubs to understand some things before coaching so big clubs.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus is a great team with great players, what happens is that they need a good coach, they have good defense, a good midfield which is the most important thing in all teams and a very good forward with players who define a game with just one play. , A Cristiano Ronaldo who does not let the years weigh on him few injuries and with more and more experience plays better, They need a coach who understands how each of his players plays and strengthens their weakest aspects, a new formation and a good strategy for each rival. Hopefully next season will go well for him because this is where his hegemony is over

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Three Juventus players ran into trouble. It's about Weston McKenny, Arthur and Paulo Dybala. They were found among the guests at the villa of the American midfielder. It would seem: who cares at all? But we live in the era of coronavirus - and if in Russia and the former CIS countries there are now almost no restrictions, except for the mask regime, then in Europe it is still very strict. • Parties in Italy (that is, inviting people from different households to one) is prohibited. • From 10 pm to 5 am there is a curfew - it is forbidden to leave your place of residence. And the police arrived on the complaint of neighbors to the McKenny house at 11:30 pm. • At the same time, as if no one wanted to let the carabinieri. They stood at the door for about an hour, they were not opened or allowed inside, according to Italian media. And already going inside, they found Dybala and Arthur there. And this is all at Juve, where Leonardo Bonucci passed a positive test for covid just today. Although Corriere dello Torino puts forward a different version: nothing like this happened, McKenny and the company fully cooperated with the police. • In any case - each of those present (and there were more than 20 people in total) was fined 400 euros. Whether McKenny will be punished for resisting the police, or whether all this really happened is still unknown. • Only Dybala spoke out: “I know that at such a difficult time due to COVID-19 it is better not to make such mistakes, I should not have stayed for dinner. It was not a party, but I was wrong anyway, for which I apologize. " • Juventus have not yet commented on the incident. True, the players will almost certainly receive a fine from the club, which is not the best segment now: Juve lost to Benevento in the last match before the break for the national teams and greatly ruined their chances in the fight for the championship. Moreover, according to the same Corriere dello Torino, the club is seriously considering the possibility not only to impose a large fine on the guilty, but also to remove them from the next matches.

Funkyst3t

Funkyst3t

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Three Juventus players ran into trouble. It's about Weston McKenny, Arthur and Paulo Dybala. They were found among the guests at the villa of the American midfielder. It would seem: who cares at all? But we live in the era of coronavirus - and if in Russia and the former CIS countries there are now almost no restrictions, except for the mask regime, then in Europe it is still very strict. • Parties in Italy (that is, inviting people from different households to one) is prohibited. • From 10 pm to 5 am there is a curfew - it is forbidden to leave your place of residence. And the police arrived on the complaint of neighbors to the McKenny house at 11:30 pm. • At the same time, as if no one wanted to let the carabinieri. They stood at the door for about an hour, they were not opened or allowed inside, according to Italian media. And already going inside, they found Dybala and Arthur there. And this is all at Juve, where Leonardo Bonucci passed a positive test for covid just today. Although Corriere dello Torino puts forward a different version: nothing like this happened, McKenny and the company fully cooperated with the police. • In any case - each of those present (and there were more than 20 people in total) was fined 400 euros. Whether McKenny will be punished for resisting the police, or whether all this really happened is still unknown. • Only Dybala spoke out: “I know that at such a difficult time due to COVID-19 it is better not to make such mistakes, I should not have stayed for dinner. It was not a party, but I was wrong anyway, for which I apologize. " • Juventus have not yet commented on the incident. True, the players will almost certainly receive a fine from the club, which is not the best segment now: Juve lost to Benevento in the last match before the break for the national teams and greatly ruined their chances in the fight for the championship. Moreover, according to the same Corriere dello Torino, the club is seriously considering the possibility not only to impose a large fine on the guilty, but also to remove them from the next matches.

This is all due to an overabundance of money and free time. They should be fined in accordance with their salary. Would they be fined a couple of million euros each and immediately become smarter.:D

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus will not be able to take the scudetto this year. The series was interrupted.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is simply no command:(

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Napoli fought for the cancellation of a technical defeat knowingly ���� We arrived and shook honestly on the field With the victory! Forza Juve ��