Jurgen Klopp records first Liverpool win

M

Mosco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liverpool Wednesday defeated Bournemouth FC 1-0 in this season's Capital One cup match. The goal was scored in the 18th minute by Nathaniel Clyne. This is the first win being recorded by their new manger Jurgen Klopp. The team's real strength will be tested again this weekend when they face Chelsea in the EPL tie at Stamford Bridge. We are waiting for the outcome of the match to know Mourinho's faith.:)

B

bob1402

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
chelsea - liverpool 31.10.2015

Liverpool Wednesday defeated Bournemouth FC 1-0 in this season's Capital One cup match. The goal was scored in the 18th minute by Nathaniel Clyne. This is the first win being recorded by their new manger Jurgen Klopp. The team's real strength will be tested again this weekend when they face Chelsea in the EPL tie at Stamford Bridge. We are waiting for the outcome of the match to know Mourinho's faith.:)

Chelsea slowly but surely taking on the momentum. I think to predict the outcome of this match is not difficult. it will be minimally Chelsea to win or goalless draw. But the fact that Jurgen Klopp at the helm of the team is good.:)

M

Mosco

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chelsea slowly but surely taking on the momentum. I think to predict the outcome of this match is not difficult. it will be minimally Chelsea to win or goalless draw. But the fact that Jurgen Klopp at the helm of the team is good.:)

My fingers are crossed

Gesshoo

Gesshoo

RIP Buck.
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Losing 1-2 to Palace was disappointing but beating City 4-1 was superb - and it could have been more.

Klopp played the team he had trained with for 12 days. Coutinho and Firminho together were excellent. Skrtel was outstanding. More work to be done but 3-1 at Chelsea and 4-1 at City shows we have great potential.

Sam Carter

Sam Carter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
City was totally raped by Scousers. As MU fan it was a pleasure to see such defeat.

PoKeRFoRNiA

PoKeRFoRNiA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
City was totally raped by Scousers. As MU fan it was a pleasure to see such defeat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Same here. As MU fan also, it was so satisfying. I still won't forget how City took our title away with last minute goal by Aguero against Queens Park Rangers while Carlos Tevez pretty much says f u to SAF.

Organize a Home Poker Game