• Total voters
peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
While 12 matches without clean sheets is understamdable, because of the lack of substitutions in the back, Liverpool historic 6 colds had raised many eyebrowes and mine are thick, if you look at me you'd run scared of the man without face in his hair; this isnt an enough excuse for the lack of scoring or creating attempts on goal, nor the conversion of these attempts into goals. I think the only thread that preventing the sacking of his teethy smile is the UCL, what do you think?

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how quickly love changes into discontent. I think that without him Liverpool did not achieve those results, namely victories in the Champions League and the championship, as well as the finals. under him Liverpool became a grandee, but it would have been like other teams, like powerful teams, but they don’t pull on giants.
In general, I think that his resignation will be a mistake, he deserves to work with the team next season.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It wouldn't be a good idea to sack him, but they will struggle to get in the Champions league playing as they are. I think his worst decision was not buying a centre back when he knew he needed one.
That said how unlucky have they been with injuries to central defenders??!
I think I heard they have played 17/18 different partnerships there this season!!! That makes it very difficult to gain some consistency and has weakened the midfield too.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Klopp should stay and be the coach for the next season.He has done a great job (I thought Liverpool was going to win again the Premier League this season),but the injuries appeared and everything changed.I hope he will stay at Anfield more years.He deserves it.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Talking about Klopp always makes me think about Jimmy Liddel and his funny commentary :

IzzyMoreno

IzzyMoreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a bit of a shame that he has already cancelled as Löw's successor. I could have imagined him as the national coach for the European Championship 2024 in his own country.
Therefore, I hope that he remains in the CL and also in the league still get place 4.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a bit of a shame that he has already cancelled as Löw's successor. I could have imagined him as the national coach for the European Championship 2024 in his own country.
Therefore, I hope that he remains in the CL and also in the league still get place 4.
4th? Well Chelsea isnt going nowhere, Leicester maybe, but u still have Everton, Hammers and Spurs. I will be freakishly happy if Everton Qualifies for EL, Hammers to UCL and Liverpool by some miracle gets a win in the remainder of the keague, I mean Southampton is on fire!!!

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Klopp should stay and be the coach for the next season.He has done a great job (I thought Liverpool was going to win again the Premier League this season),but the injuries appeared and everything changed.I hope he will stay at Anfield more years.He deserves it.
He is German not Scotish, he is Klopp not Fergie, it is liverpool not MAN UTD

W

weerabmc

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am big Liverpool fan. I really can't see us making top four and definately can't see us winning the Champions League. A couple of weeks ago I have conceded this as a season to forget. Just hope next season with all the players hopefully returning and the young players that have been getting game time, it will hopefully put Liverpool in good stead and take us back to were we belong competing not just in the Premier League but also in Europe. The last 4 years have been amazing. They wouldnt have been even close to what they were without Klopp building this team.
Incidentally my wife and her family are all big Man Utd fans. Getting a lot of grief from them. Payback I suppose for the last few years lol. I have now buried my head in the sand. And take it all on the chin. Because I know I will be laughing the longest soon. Hopefully.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't believe in resignation. The team's problem does not go through Jürgen Klopp.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He will stay, at least untill summer.

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
This would really be the worst idea.

Jurgen Klopp has proved his value as a successful and hard-working coach, and jut because Liverpool aren't so good this season, doesn't mean he has lost his value a a manager.

Jurgen Klopp must stay at the Anfield.

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
TBH, i prefer he manages the National team, especially after the late abysmal result, I mean Macedonia. eht