Joshua vs. Povetkin

Yermek

Yermek

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tomorrow fight. How do you think how many rounds Povetkin will stand. Will there be a knockout or not?

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will support Povetkin in this fight, I want to believe that he will win, although in all respects he has few chances.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Povetkin will be defeated by a referee decision in a boring match as he was with Klitschko, but I hope I'm not right

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think it's easy victory for joshua

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He got rocked by Price in his last fight (who isn't a great fighter or a big hitter) so I would think he will be in trouble as soon as Joshua hits him with a good shot. That said, Joshua fought very conservatively against Parker which I hope he doesn't choose to do again tonight. KO (or TKO) inside 8 rounds is my prediction.

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought Povetkin did far better than I was expecting him to do but as I expected, one big hit from AJ and that is the fight over. As he was trying to get up from the first knockdown though he put his hand on the rope and his trainer pulled it off, almost causing him to fall through ropes. Never seen anything like that before, crazy.

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
from 1 st to 5 th round Povetkin was good and even it seemed that he could win this fight but further in the 6th and 7th round there are simply no words ...

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Up in the comments i said it will be a boring match, but i was wrong.It showed up that Joshua is a more class boxer.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AJ is in great shape and improving his experience. I hope him fight Tyson Fury. It will be a big challenge a taller guy it is kind of dangerous. I hope this happen soon !

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Fury is likely to lose to Wilder I think so if that happens he won't be high on the list of priorities for AJ. If he does win, then Wilder will have a rematch clause so it would be a while before it is even possible.
All that being said, I think AJ would crush Fury. The guy scored an (imo) fortunate win by running from Wlad for 12 rounds, then he went on a seriously bad diet with alcohol and drugs for two years. Even in his peak he would be outclassed.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was a beautiful fight. I haven't seen a good punch in the face in a long time. I enjoyed watching.:boxing:

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Joshua really crushes all right, but certainly everyone is waiting macham in with Wilder will be Sabina year determined but will probably be next year, finally someone can he beat him! The best is definitely for now!

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Povetkin lately has become weak :(

Aristodemus_

Aristodemus_

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That is a bit harsh isn't it? He was in with the (widely regarded) top heavyweight right now and he was ahead on many peoples scorecard. AJ just has the power that can end a fight with one clean shot, which is what happened. Povetkin did well I think.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Kinda sad with the outcome, I was hoping Povetkin could make the upset, but I definitely knew the odds are in AJs favor.

I have to say that it was again another not very impressive performance of AJ. He basically lost every round on my scorecard. The KO punch was nice though.

Im really looking forward to see Tyson Fury vs Wilder and hoping that the winner of this will match up with Joshua afterwards.

I honestly think AJ has nothing on Fury as he is a masterclass boxer although he has no knockout power, but he can win on points easily - outclass him like he outclassed Klitschko.

Even though I favor Fury, I have to say that Wilder vs Fury will be VERY interesting match... there are only 3 possible outcomes of that fight - Fury on points, Wilder by KO or a less likely draw.

Lets see what happens!

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Povetkin is too old for the strength and power of Joshua((