Can the Jaguars win the super bowl?

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn’t count them out. Any defense as good as theirs is a threat to go deep. They also have a decent offense. I’d give them as good of a chance as anyone.

D

dbguimaraes87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As they say, “Offense wins games, defense wins championship”. They have one of the best defense nowadays and they could easily find the way to the Superbowl but I think they still need a better QB to win.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I agree with opinion that they need better QB if they wanna win super bowl. Only defense is not enough for the final win.

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you watch their game against the Titans? Only 6 points at home! Haha the answer is No. No they can not!!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is not easy but there is a will there is a chance. Eagles did great last year and who predicted their victory ??
Bad news is the Cowboys, 2 loss already... They need to fire up soon otherwise another year is gone..

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, it has been a crazy start to the football season already. Only time will tell if the Jags can find a way, but it is not looking good. How bout the Vikings getting blown out at home by Buffalo? Haha. They were 17.5 point favorites to win that game!