Italy not qualified for world cup...shocked!

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am shocked, Italy not qualified for 2018 world cup!
so next year , no Italy, no USA, no netherlands...:eek::eek::eek:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I am shocked, Italy not qualified for 2018 world cup!
so next year , no Italy, no USA, no Netherlands...:eek::eek::eek:

They were my pick to win the World Cup next year.

Shocked also thought we were in good position going into yesterday's game just did not get it done.

XXPXXP

XXPXXP

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They were my pick to win the World Cup next year.

Shocked also thought we were in good position going into yesterday's game just did not get it done.
I thought they already qualified as usual.
Oh, soccer is round....Nothing impossible.

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Last night drowned in the tears of the man, without which it was impossible to imagine our next summer.
Gianluigi Buffon Masocco was the last time sang the national anthem of Italy national team.
He said he leaves the gates of Italy.
2209914-46098590-2560-1440.jpg

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I saw sweden twice versus my beloved france, they won't be easily beaten...
But as concern la Squadra Azzura, no efficient midfield, aging defense, international unexperienced scorers, a coach with no CV and no tactic defined....
Very sad for Italy, but not so illogic..

elton015

elton015

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That almost happened with argentina too! But messi Was inspired against Ecuador but italy don´t have a player like messi to save the team.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the national team of Italy showed nothing in a yesterday's match though I thought before a game that they will win. to the World Cup there will go Sweden, hope Ibrahimovic will return to team, it is interesting in the World Cup.
PS. Buffon - a legend.

wrabinho

wrabinho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah ... last time Italy was not played 1958 i think... but Serbia is there :D suport them <3 :D

Robochick

Robochick

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this the game with the pointy ball or the round ball? (Just kidding...of course I know this is the game with the golden ball that has the little wings!)

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the national team of Italy showed nothing in a yesterday's match though I thought before a game that they will win. to the World Cup there will go Sweden, hope Ibrahimovic will return to team, it is interesting in the World Cup.
PS. Buffon - a legend.

Zlatan??! Hell nooo !
It would be so unfair for their scorers, and now Zlatan is gone they finally success qualifying for a major competition, they certainly disinhibited without him !

Buffon?? A legend??!! Hell yesss ! ;)

taurusix

taurusix

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I saw Sweden twice versus my beloved France, they won't be easily beaten...
But as concern la Squadra Azzura, no efficient midfield, aging defense, international unexperienced scorers, a coach with no CV and no tactic defined....
Very sad for Italy, but not so illogic..
Agree with you, Italy as a strong favourite in this KO, was not able to prove they're better in both games. Aging, but yet stable defense was not of bigger issue compared to what they could create in Sweden's half.
Feel sorry for all Italy fans, especially for GiGi missing recently CL titles and now out of WC. That guy really deserved to have at least one CL title.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zlatan??! Hell nooo !
It would be so unfair for their scorers, and now Zlatan is gone they finally success qualifying for a major competition, they certainly disinhibited without him !

Buffon?? A legend??!! Hell yesss ! ;)

why Ibrahimovic's return is unfair?! he for many years was a team leader of Sweden, scored 62 goals. if it it is competitive to capable, it is necessary to call him in the national team. and knowing what professional Zlatan, he precisely is useful to Sweden national team.
Buffon, in due time, was the best goalkeeper of the world and there were always in 10 the best.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its crazy no italy netherlands ,chile and the usa

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think that Italy should have done the same thing as brazil in the beginning of the qualifiers, when we started very badly: To dismiss the coach while there was still time to change the team.
We sent Dunga to the place where he should never have left, the retirement. After his departure, the team changed completely, classifying very easily for the cup.
But in any case Italy played very badly the last two cups.
They will have to rethink quickly the way football is being run in the country.

R

Ruber07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sadly, especially to Italy and the Netherlands, big selections. This cup will lose several brilliant players like Buffon, Roben, Bale among others. It is a pity.

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why Ibrahimovic's return is unfair?! he for many years was a team leader of Sweden, scored 62 goals. if it it is competitive to capable, it is necessary to call him in the national team. and knowing what professional Zlatan, he precisely is useful to Sweden national team.
Buffon, in due time, was the best goalkeeper of the world and there were always in 10 the best.

In my opinion, it would be unfair cause he's retraited, and even if he has probably been the greatest scorer for Sweden, this team was playing around him, only with system related to his talents. He scored a lot, but was never able to qualify sweden for a major competition.
Now that he's gone, Sweden is able to play like a real team now, and they did the job to get their ticket for WorldCup. To me it would be a non-sense to call him back

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The coach of Italy had a real problem. I think he lost his players before the final match.

JohnnyC4ge

JohnnyC4ge

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The coach of Italy had a real problem. I think he lost his players before the final match.

He's a real trash.
You can blame the Italian federation as well to choose a coach with such a poor prize list. But the man will not have the decency to resign... He will wait to be fired, and touch some jackpot for it.

zam220

zam220

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who really genuinely sorry, so it is goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon. Man-a symbol, a role model and just a good player.But football is a game, and the Swedes won and went to the world Cup, we will watch the game Zlatan Ibrahimovic. (if he returns)

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It seems everyone qualifies.. I wish they'd cut down the qualifier games and have automatic qualifiers and play-ins for the rest.

alexkit13

alexkit13

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Italy does not deserve a trip to the World Cup and deservedly does not go there!

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a pity not so much the national team of Italy, how much sorry Buffon - a man of Legend.

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i LOVE iTALY AND VERY SAD TO NOT SEE ON WORLD CUP,BUT THEY DESERVE IT AND THEY REALLY BAD,SO THATS ITS! Sorry for thats caps lock laughing...lol

B

Blackout09

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its going to be hard to watch a World Cup without a Powerhouse Like Italy. Feel BAd for Buffon.